PvP Vendors in 8.2 straw poll

“Surprise mechanics”

1 Like

We need to go to California and protest outside their building and demand PvP vendors.

You’ll be arrested/shot

That’s cool. Do only pvp and everything will be an upgrade.

I’m not arguing to keep it or scrap it. I still think it’s fine, as is, though.

God that’d be the funniest headline though. “Tonight in California, a group of protestors arrested outside of Blizzard headquarters for wanting what they say are, ‘PvP vendors in World of Warcraft.’ Next up, are videogames making your children violent?”

2 Likes

Blizzard is so laughably dumb on this topic. There’s no justification for what they’ve done. They will never recover any kind of respect from this.

Who are the jokers that decided to accumulate as much as 5% on that poll

2 Likes

But with Vendors it would have worked out a lot sooner.

2 Likes

It depends how they do gear.

Votes are comin’ in! Pretty good turn out so far

1 Like

Well, since they “forgot” to take twinks out after removing templates, maybe they forgot to put vendors back in too. I bet it’s coming in the next patch (but not the patch notes, until the one after that).

No Ion has straight said in a Q&A that we too dumb to have vendors and current pvp gearing system more transparent and streamlined

Oh, but PvEers on the other hand, are not too dumb to have vendors.

Thanks for the big middle finger there, Blizz.

3 Likes

They could add vendors like for pve but then people would complain they can’t choose stats.

What a ridiculous reason not to improve something. Someone might complain it didn’t improve enough.

But we know you like to argue because you can. So grasp at those straws!

3 Likes

Hey it’s true.

I voted yes, but i think PVP needs to be relevant again… like it used to. I may not have started in vanilla or BC, but when i did in Cata PVP was fun for me . waaaaay more fun. I can’t stand the fact I have to do mythic+ and raids just to get some decent gear, and the Honor system is a joke. For all the people who grinded pvp in Legion and got prestige lvl 100000000000000 they now have high honor lvl in BFA, which I didn’t play most of WoD or even Legion, because of IRL issues and establishing myself. I missed out alot during those expansions only playing here or there… but man coming back to BFA I can’t believe how broken, and how terrible they made PVP… it’s as if they are pushing Mythic+ dungeon runs for an Esport, they had an Esport in pvp it wasn’t perfect but it was better than watching the same comp do the same dungeons only 3 seconds faster… It seems pvp has become little to none… or maybe im just unlucky in finding other pvpers. I had a really great guild back in cata full pvpers and RBGs and arenas. I had some of the best times those days. Now I can rarely find a pvp guild, they are all selling Mythic guild runs, or raiding runs. thats all these guilds do… uhh i hate what blizz has done to pvp… i think pvp needs an entire revamp…
Sorry, rant over… its been building up.

4 Likes

The problem with pvp esport was blizzard sucked at balancing. The last time they had a major esport spot for arena it was the same comp for every team. And it was boring as hell to watch.

1 Like

ya get what im saying though we had pvp as an esport, why push mythic + runs as an esport when pvp was boring? why not improve pvp rather than make it irrelevant and on the back burner for people to just farm for Marks for transmog?

1 Like