PvP vendor update 9/16

You just sound like a whiner. Wow will never be perfect and the way you want it. I’m happy with vers and prefer it over things like resilience in tbc.

I’m pretty satisfied with these changes overall. SL pvp gearing is looking solid now.

The problem is we need to forget about VERSA!!! We desperately need to get away from it.

The 2 pc bonus needs to be actually beneficial and not Versa.

Other 2 pc bonuses should be some of the current PvP talents that we have. Or similar to the old sets.

Agreed, it would be best if all gear just had PVP power (which is what this is), and we still had two other stats to choose from.

The other major issue, is that PVE gear still has vers and is still faster to get, easier to get and has higher ilvl than PVP gear.

1 Like

This game isn’t good and you need to understand healthy criticism. The last 4 years have been terrible and that is a fact. I uninstalled and didn’t play for most of it. I vote with my wallet and if they want to win back the PvP community they should stop making jokes and actually make serious quality changes.

I listed the quality changes that need to happen and if they don’t SL will just be another failed expansion like all the recent ones.

It was perfect in the old expansions. We are just trying to get back to that.

SL PvP will be a bigger joke than BFA sorry that players are not thrilled when PvP has been in a terrible state for many years. This is why people play other games instead of this one.

And anyone that doesn’t realize we are in for another expansion of PVE is best for PVP gear, is kidding themselves.

Do you even play arenas or do you just sit around on the forums complaining? It sounds like you don’t know what you are talking about.

All of the vers/best secondary stat pieces will be bis or close enough that they will be fine. With the stat diminishing returns and the buffs to mastery it might even be the case that most specs wont need to stack haste/vers on every piece now.

Have you not played the game the last 4 years?

What makes you think that PVE will not be the king of PVP gear come SL? (save for the two trinkets)

1 Like

Have you not played the game the last 4 years?

What makes you think that PVE will not be the king of PVP gear come SL? (save for the two trinkets)

Yes, I have played the game. I am multi glad this expansion (not that its impressive). Have you?

Currently certain haste/vers pvp pieces are already bis or close to it. The problem is the pvp pieces that dont have that stat combo you want.

Yea done feeding the troll… I mean orc…

Lets look at the fact this system still falls hilariously short. On a scale of 1 to 10 it’s a 3. It was a 1 and sorry some of us aren’t enthusiastic about these changes when it’s still terrible.

Blizzard is still miles away from giving PvP players what they been asking for the last 4 years. SL changes nothing. The vendors change nothing at this time and fall extremely short compared to what we had in Old expansions.

So Blizzard still has a lot of work to do. SL won’t be the expansion though and likely we will have to wait for TBC/Wrath servers for them to get PvP gearing right.

1 Like

How did you get all your gear for this multi glad?

Never forget Abom at the end of Legion saying BFA will be the best expansion ever cause gear matters and you have to do all forms of the game to get it.

3 Likes

I think we are all excited to have Legion behind us. Which is typical of every expansion. With that said Legion is still easily my pick for worst PvP expansion due to Templates ruining PvP.

BFA is plagued with issues and now we have scaling, time-gating and too much RNG. Many of us will be happy to say goodbye to BFA just like we were happy to say goodbye to Legion.

The issues is players aren’t excited for new expansions just excited that the last disaster is over. Playing SL is just playing a different disaster and hopefully at some point they will just make a decent expansion again.

Never forget that this is the reality. This is why we miss old expansions. They were infinitely better in every regard and SL won’t be close to anything we had.

Hang in there everyone TBC/Wrath servers are coming.

1 Like

How did you get all your gear for this multi glad?

Azerite pieces some pvp most M+. Any of the pvp pieces with haste/vers (my bis stats) I use. I also even use pvp trinkets, I use a 475 badge and insignia. The rest are from M+. But if pvp had more pieces with haste/vers then I would use them which is looking to be the case in SL.

You still never answered my question whether you actually play arenas or just sit around on the forums complaining. It looks like it’s the latter.

And this is ok to you? It would be fine if someone who never sets foot in PVP has better gear and faster for PVP than someone who only PVPs?

This is the crux of the issue that is not being addressed by adding vers to the vendor. Maybe the changes are bigger and better than what is outlined, but it sounds like adding vers and a 2 piece trinket bonus is all we are getting.

In my opinion, it won’t be enough to make PVP the best way to gear for PVP.

3 Likes

You are 100% correct. PvP won’t be great until we get rid of Versa and add in a pure PvP stat again. The solution is simple and Blizzard just doesn’t want to do it. So SL PvP will suffer again.

1 Like

Never forget Abom at the end of Legion saying BFA will be the best expansion ever cause gear matters and you have to do all forms of the game to get it.

I’m glad no one listens to him. Just a whiner who doesn’t even play the game.

And this is ok to you? It would be fine if someone who never sets foot in PVP has better gear and faster for PVP than someone who only PVPs?

This is the crux of the issue that is not being addressed by adding vers to the vendor. Maybe the changes are bigger and better than what is outlined, but it sounds like adding vers and a 2 piece trinket bonus is all we are getting.

In my opinion, it won’t be enough to make PVP the best way to gear for PVP.

For Death Knights, It is looking viable to gear through PVP actually. Mastery got buffed for Unholy so it should put it near on par with haste. Crit is no longer nerfed so it is also a useful stat. As long as I can wear Vers/x gear on each slot and it’s at a competitive ilvl to M+ then it is looking like I can gear through pvp mostly.

Yes vers mastery here I come.

Except, it will be better (i.e., faster, easier and stronger) to get PVP gear through PVE exclusively. How does that make any sense?

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious you don’t play this game and you don’t know what you are talking about. Good luck being a whiner, this game will never make you happy.

My advice is to move on with your life :slight_smile:

Why not share your opinion of how PVP will be the best way to gear for PVP?

I would love to be encouraged that SL will be better than BfA.

Vers might be statistically good for some specs but makes them feel bad due lack of haste and other secondary stats. Versatility SHOULD be a tertiary stat.