PVP Tuning is in!

No joke. They buffed shadow wtf that’s illegal. Mentally breaking at the fact I’m not playing it now send help PLEASE PLAY WITH MY SPRIEST

2 Likes

Look i was trying to get scatter going earlier this season, you have no one to blame but yourself for not accepting my proposal

Mostly really good changes tbh. Going to be interesting seeing bad shadow priests come up with another reason for losing though.

16 Likes

They finally hit craven, I’m honestly shocked it took this long

21 Likes

Actually fried that Rogue isn’t being touched.

38 Likes

Nerfed Craven, Fury, ret, rogue, etc. Can’t say I am disappointed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea i was wondering how long that was going to ride lol.

1 Like

died through fade

on global, couldn’t disperse

my go-to classics

Guess it’s something. Better than nothing.

• help their overall performance.
  • Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Float like a Butterfly (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Evasion and Feint by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent (was 1 second).
        • Developers’ note: The uptime of defensive abilities for Outlaw has been a point of frustration due to less opportunity for enemies to capitalize on gaps of defensive cooldowns. This is intended to address that, while keeping the feel of Outlaw intact.
1 Like

Imagine taking literally the entire expansion to fix SoV so your defensive doesn’t chunk fully BiS’d characters for 65% of their health pools.

Good changes but i’m genuinely disgusted as this is just more proof that they literally do’nt look @ their game.

How all 3 specs of rogue escape this is absolutely insane btw?

Buffs to mistweaver are again a fundamental misunderstanding how why the spec isn’t particularly good at the moment. Increasing throughput does not make them better…they already have insane throughput. It’s their ability to get said throughput off because of how clunky they feel with the way the game is currently played. Like increasing their healing does nothing but make the toxic aspects of mistweaver worse (wizard healers).

8 Likes

lol fair.

they nerfed outlaw’s survivability which was the biggest offender. but ya, but just completely forgot about sub and mutt which are also quite OP atm, just overshadowed by outlaw.

truthfully tho i stopped playing shadow cause being a simp bot isn’t fun. as cool as it is to actually get buffs, i’ll likely still not play shadow (mainly cause my team hates shadowplay lol)

1 Like

Im honestly just hyped that i might not see as many fury. Let me fight arms please it’s more fun

6 Likes

No, that’d be their CDR. This nerf also doesn’t really make them a good target.

well they nerfed the cdr for their survivability :pensive: better than nothing

still not enough though absolutely

That craven one tho. Be redy hunters

5 Likes

About time craven was nerfed

1 Like

Blizz rarely making any meaningful changes to rogues. Rest of them look good.

1 Like

everytime blizzard wants to nerf fire they nerf class skills rather than spec skills severly damaging frost and arcane :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I respect that.