PvP Tuning Changes for June 9

Reduce the haste scaling equation for destro and fire mage

1 Like

Didn’t touch locks? this is 10% of the changes needed.

5 Likes

Thanks OP, perfect fixes as usual.

Nothing else is on fire atm.

1 Like

What a dumb hotfix, stop buffing destros every season when everyone is asking for nerfs…

Nerf ALL corruption by 33%… Everyone just mindlessly farmed their life away since vendors for versatile stop laughing at us.

34 Likes

Yeah I like the fat nerf. Rip 50k echos cool dude. Can’t wait for double lock with .5 casted chaos bolts doing 18k hps . Which mind you will only get stronger as the xpack progresses. I forsee .3 second bolts when we hit max resist :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This really is a joke. This corruption rotation is just another way to keep the carrot in front of us while we chase it on a treadmill. Vers comes up, everyone stacks it and then it’s nerfed. What a great way to exercise player retention, huh?

It is ridiculous. Now to everyone farming 50k echoes to stack another corruption until it too gets nerfed.

11 Likes

You forgot Destro, Fire and Havoc???

Why?

8 Likes

Wish they did the nerf while 12% haste was on the vendor…

2 Likes

Yea wheres my 50k echo refund lol.

9 Likes

this game is bad

7 Likes

I would also say everyone complaining about the versa nerf, eventually we’ll have more corrupt resist and we would be able to have 12% vers on every piece and our vers would probably end up higher than it is now or just the same, so this nerf doesn’t fix the issue with the defensive portion of the stat and conflict major.

It is just a nerf that gets offset over time, because we can just reach a problematic threshold of versatility

4 Likes

We got some fixes guys… We actually got some attention. Chill… We may get more. They’re not all bad. Down with our mw overlords… Well sorta lol

3 Likes

yea im good not farming anymore so when we get back to where we were it gets nerfed again by some mouth breathing game dev who has 0 idea whats going inside this game

2 Likes

They should nerf the defensive value only then not damage? I dont get it theyre allowing locks to keep half second casts and sustain 18k hps because the damage they deal is absurd

1 Like

Destro chaos bolt about to be instant coming soon™

6 Likes

Lock/mages haste/mastery stacking is completely fine but vers has to get hit because they cant fix conflict major?

Not one lock/mage change, 20sec on cocoon literally does nothing, reaping nerf just because it needs to be even harder to kill locks (assume this is mostly for Dks but still) and spite coming back just for that extra cherry on top.

I mean at this point they are just making fun of us, I refuse to believe they don’t actually have an idea of what they are doing (at this level).

2 Likes

I think the verse nerf change is fine; i don’t like the idea of everyone running conflict at 60% vers baseline for giga tankiness. However, it was cool at least, because it shook up the meta and tarnished rogue/mage dominance. But what’s genuinely appalling to me is there aren’t destro nerfs. I genuinely think focus chaos talent needs to be removed or significantly nerfed so warlock chaos bolt isn’t just busted insane. It’s fine that locks have utility, its fine they have tankiness, but adding their sustained damage AND burst is INSANE. PLEASE nerf locks.

6 Likes

Ahh so abit more farming and we will be back to where we are.

Nice.

Alright so where are the damn warlock nerfs

21 Likes

Gotta reset the hamsterwheel, otherwise you would stop playing

4 Likes