PvP Tuning Changes for June 9

Worst trinket ever made delete it from the game. No one want to even hear about it again.

There is next to Zero players can do to fight Mage/Lock now you just gave them the Blizzcon championship while ruining everyone’s time in PvP.

Actually a good fix

Again it should of worked but a good fix.

Thanks now FIX DESTRO

44 Likes

If I couldn’t reap pets for the double damage buff I would not be able to kill mage/lock comps ever.

nice joke blizz, thankfully I got my glad wins out of the way already

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I said! In terms of the essence. Look at me, thinking like a 3k player. Woop woop. Mission accomplished.

Honestly, I hate arena and love bgs. That said, I agree with your opinion too man. It’s the defensive side of versatility which is getting nuts.

Oh ya I dislike spite LMAO

I mean to be fair it was bugged that it wasn’t working properly, but ya I’d prefer if it wasn’t ever a strat because I don’t really think there’s ever much counterplay to it

15 Likes

Can we just nerf all corruption by 50%? Instead of doing all this stupid nerfs every other week? Stop making players waste their time mindlessly grinding echoes every week.

38 Likes

Warlocks don’t need vers. Warlocks don’t kill in stuns. Warlocks don’t need a MW. Reaping pet was a counter to Warlocks. These aren’t nerfs, they’re Warlock buffs. Whoever pushes these tuning changes should be required to include their armory. Dev chimps have no idea what they’re doing.

61 Likes

No reaping on lock pets, gg. All destro buffs.

12 Likes

Stop buffing mage lock jesus christ. Lock didnt even go vers they do 18k hps with pure haste. Degenerative meta nerfing mwer is fine but one of the main reasons mwer is so good is because they do good into destro mage damage and can deal with the team wide pressure. Jesus christ.

7 Likes

i can’t wait till we all crowd into someone’s stream to watch crummy manual testing take place because blizzard can’t be trusted to actually fix the stuns they claim they just fixed

4 Likes

Locks avoiding nerfs over and over ffs :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Do I get my 25000 echoes refunded?

50 Likes

3 steps forward, 35 back

34 Likes

blows my mind how they literally just inadvertently buffed warlocks, mages and now rogues because literally none of those classes have to stack vers to play the game. How can u not nerf all the amps by 33% in pvp its so bad lmao. Also glad i spent hours and hours grinding a specific corruption for it to become useless while a warlock can play 70% haste and be tankier than me

45 Likes

If you’re gonna nerf 1 stat amp, nerf all of them, or at least expedient too. This is unironically such a huge buff to literally the most represented spec in pvp, destro warlocks.

38 Likes

Wooo!!! No more vers stacked super heroes!

1 Like

silence, destro

8 Likes

can u tune lock, mages, and rogues? pls

1 Like

Hahaha you love it

Why are you nerfing everything but destro and fire mage?

33 Likes

So everyone just farmed all the vers stuff to get better in PVP, and you nerf it. But when everyone farmed Ineffable to have reduced CDs on their silences/interrupts you let them keep that overpowered ability? Cool. Thanks!

3 Likes