PvP Tuning Changes for January 26

Whoa, those are reasonable changes that don’t gut the specs but are also substantial enough to matter!

9 Likes

laziest changes ive seen.

24 Likes

good start. would have been a great start if you reduced the mana cost of all MW abilities by 15%

20 Likes

I agree fire mage damage was overtuned, but if you’re nerfing fire mage damage you gotta touch ret paladin as well. Now they are de-facto the best at everything.

9 Likes

Good changes, but please look at WW damage from fallen order and please look at warrior intervene duration and CD.

34 Likes

Revert the 10% aimed shot pvp nerf since starsurge didn’t need one apparently. We do nothing to plate wearers currently its actually frustrating.

30 Likes

Thank you for reasonable changes that don’t dumpster the specs they affect.

Please continue to make adjustments as needed.

2 Likes

Hahahaha you poor confused soul

6 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/719326007521312810/801313907272581160/image0.jpg?format=png

I’ll just leave this here. Friend sent this to discord on the 19th.

33 Likes

Yeah lol.

It’s funny I’ve been here saying, “They just need to remove full moon,” and I’ll be damned.

1 Like

Back a month ago or so.

I feel like the 20% wog nerf isn’t enough but its a start.

Nice convoke nerf though

21 Likes

insanely good post

would like to see ret top end and chain harvest looked at but these changes alone are a SIGNIFICANT improvement to the game

13 Likes

never thought i’d see the day

9 Likes

Why are you thanking yourself. You cannot fool us anymore.

3 Likes

Where is Survival on this?

Hmm, oh yea, its busy doing less damage than Tank specs in PvE…

At least we got a pet buff…

8 Likes

WW and fire mage combust still need nerf!

15 Likes

Yeah, now WW’s cooldowns need to not last 20 seconds so their damage is actually healable.

Thank god you “fixed” WoG though.

4 Likes

Lol that’s great all these other classes get stuff done but when will DH actually be buff enough so they can survive the stuns and 1 shots

5 Likes

Good changes, though I would consider making WoG have a short cooldown instead of directly nerfing its healing. This would significantly reduce Retribution’s healing throughput while still making the individual casts powerful, and it would require some thought into when you want to use WoG and when to save it.

7 Likes