PvP Tuning -- April 26

Yeah that def could be but hpriest and hpal burst healing feels so much better/more oppressive because it’s 1. very strong and 2. not casted. Hpal will need to cast more now I guess, but hpriest will still just press ray of hope and radiance and guardian and save people while rsham has to get casts off. Just seems “unfair” I guess.

Hpriest is the best healer in the game for sure! FH can hit big numbers with guardian when its paired gs annd with the conduit that increases your next heal after a holy word spell. Not out to bash man but when people call you dumb off the bat, it makes it difficult to be civil. If you scroll up he did it twice before i bashed him.

after they use a holy word if they have 4 set and the conduit thing up it’ll be a big heal into guardian spirit. I’ve hit 30k+ easily, thats like 3+ modifiers adding 60+ % healing to the flash. similar to the issue of ww monks early in xpac… too many modifiers.

Blizzard Devs: “Tee-hee…this resolve trinket will be cool. It has a neat risk vs reward mechanic : )”

Also Blizzard Devs: -Forgets that healers and dispels exist to negate the downside-

Maybe I should just stop reading more of this thread. Your post can’t not be the pinnacle. Gold.

Interesting. Seems a few classes were missed. Destruction Warlock.
Fury Warrior.
Retribution Paladin.
Demon Hunter.
Frost Mage.
Also you could remove Resonator Trinket that way rogue mage can’t kill without using CDS after correctly outplaying them on the combust shadow blade go. This might just begin to fix PvP but then again… no.

3 Likes

i mean does it really though? this company is pretty clueless about anything regarding pvp

For someone that’s gonna be this toxic you’d expect they have more than a single gladiator from the most welfare pvp season in existence.

Irony of course being you were effectively a 2k Andy for every single season prior to a 3800+ inflated bracket.

Go on, though!

4 Likes

and the remove of craven??
and the remove of the 30s immunity to CC of druids??

common make some effort to try to retain some players at least

I’m here to say destro and frost mage definitely need to be next

4 Likes

actually kinda shook that we didnt see destro/frost/fury/chainharvest changes

but inhaling copium that’s still in the works after the previous round of pve changes implied that there will be more changes once you “collect data” post 4pc catalyst release

2 Likes

Chain harvest needs a buff, I agree.

Cope harder, experience or not, everyone is viable to an opinion over nerfs or buffs. Regardless of rating.

the irony here is you not having a glad and getting your highest cr in bfa s4 i was 2700 in wod when it wasnt free… good try buddy. the guy talked first.

I got my first 27 when the cap was 3100 so please tell me more.

i Kinda agree man but if you are going to be super toxic to start ( like he was) so will I. Go back and read it he came with the insults first.

Rogue

• Assassination
    • Soulblade Shadowhide 4-piece set bonus now causes your Poisons and Bleeds to expire 50% faster when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 100%).

I gotta say, as someone who literally just spent my entire time since 9.2 purchasing haste gear for Assassination spec, and my conquest being completely capped, this feels utterly terrible. I almost finished my Assassination haste gear set, and now they nerf the 4 piece by 50%? I agree that our damage needed a nerf, but Sepsis should of took the hit, not this. Sepsis is the crazy one shot ability.

I feel like I wasted my time on my rogue now since 9.2 hit, and if I continue playing it, I have to re-gear into sub spec with mastery gear. This nerf is going to basically kill our spec just enough to make sub more viable in almost every situation. Yet… WW monks, Ret’s, and destro locks can still 100-0 almost anyone in half a second still.

Again, I agree a nerf was needed, I just think they nerfed the wrong thing, should of hit Sepsis, not our entire spec.

1 Like

Forums, forgive him, for he knows not what he is saying.

2 Likes

Bro they are literally so clueless. They haven’t touched warlocks or resolve trinket yet.

2 Likes

Please just disable the raid bonuses in arena. They didn’t work in PvP for the majority of the expansions when they existed before. There was a good reason for it. Please do that again.

1 Like