PvP Tuning -- April 26

PLEASE resolve and lock nerfs and WHY oh WHY didnt Disc priest get a buff, 5th represented on the ladder and we got no buffs? We do nothing great and are not overpowered and need more output in heals PLEASE send this to someone who has pull and command in the PVP tuning section. Youre just a community poster but please tell someone ugh

2 Likes

Uncontrollable Juggernauts of the Light, unhealable burst damage but no mobility!!!

___________ :running_man:______ :hammer: :man_in_manual_wheelchair:_________

Meanwhile… Warlocks…

• Demoic Circle, Death Gate, Soul Shape
  • Resolve, Nether Ward
  • Death Coil
  • Chaos Bolt

Dead.

HeHe. Fun. Times.

8 Likes

Make sense, please.

Nerf Sepsis 20% in PVP, Nerf Chaos Bolt 20% in PVP, Nerf Serenity Mana cost or Effectiveness in pvp by 20-30%.

These changes while good are not nearly enough.

NERF RESOLVE TO HAVE 30 sec ICD.

6 Likes

Or add a PvP modifier to its juicy amplifier conduit.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen a more accurate interpretation of ret in arena

14 Likes

Honestly I think its safer to have the base damage nerfed heavily in pvp maybe more than 20% in PVP scenarios. The conduits nerfed can still scale into next season rediculously.

Think about some outlier conduits that needed infinite nerfs - IE infernal cascade. I’m still on the fence about some of the ret ones being blatant atm.

all im seeing with these changes instead of 90% mage lock priest, resto shamans will be the other 10% now

Not even, no healer casts heals and the biggest complaint is dying in a GCD.

Holy Light/Healing Wave takes 2.3 seconds to get off, you die in 1.8…

I just don’t get it.

1 Like

HAHAHA. you’re welcome.

I actually am, it was next on my list.

I’ll have resolve equipped too for a 2 for 1 deal

all of these changes are pretty good, I’m wondering if the rsham buff is enough to make it not awful.

also happy that shield slam got nerfed before I had to q into mancleave

3 Likes

How are you guys nerfing Hpriest again but not touching destro or resolve? The pvp devs are mindless and this game has no hope if these are really the people that are left in charge. FFS please hire some pvp devs that actually pvp past 1600. The level of incompetence grows each season.

5 Likes

Nerfing serenity effectiveness is bad due to the amount of unhealable damage that already exists.

thats not how you nerf. you nerf small and often. except with resolve just remove it from the game

9 Likes

Are you okay? Did you bump your head?
Hpriest needed nerfs but so does many other dps that I would have liked seen get the bat.

They win so many games just s keying and spamming serenity the moment they leave cc. That is toxic gameplay for anyone who doesnt play with a hpriest. Buff their renew and pom or at least force them to use GCDs outside lay on hands in arena.

Priest state right now is so horrible they should just gut it and start over for dragonflight. It’s super cringe they can just run around all game costing no mana for lay on hands and can be as offensive as they want for no repercussions.

Like seriously how can you enjoy playing against a team with a hpriest who if gets one second out of cc instantly tops someone for pretty much no mana in one GCD.

6 Likes

I’m not saying hpriest didn’t need a nerf, I’m saying the effectiveness of the heal itself does not. Reading is hard I know.

Same. These buffs could just be a giant “kick me” (literally) sign on their back and encourage everyone to tunnel them more.

1 Like

Yeah I feel you the issue with nerfing serenity is that they built Hpriest around it so poorly that without Serenity your healing is bad. Need to buff everything else if you want to see large serenity nerfs. And they would need to rework the tier.

Here I was hoping for some real nerfs, not “hey look, we’re pretending to do something so it looks like we care”.

Some Arcane buffs would be nice, we’re still in the dumpster.

1 Like

Nono Effectiveness of Serenity has to be reduced if mana cost isnt addressed. Priests don’t go oom at all while having all the offensive tools in their kit. The best damage, the best cc, the best immunities as a healer (similar to hpal levels of immunities), and the best healing output on a single person target. Not to mention burst healing is probably best in the game even beats Nature Swiftness.

I don’t even hate rogue mage in the RMP its how toxic Hpriest is right now that gives them infinite survivability, damage, and of course CC.

1 Like