PVP System Changes are listed here, and the PTR for Classic Era PVP is up. GREAT CHANGES

Again, why would you ever think someones art needs to be changed because of someones personal life? Thats the bad take. No ones making you play the game and theres nothing toxic about having to put many hours into a game to be rewarded with certain items. And if you really let a game effect your mental state then you have some real problems and shouldn’t be playing online video games.

1 Like

The horse you’re riding is so high i can’t see you

You sound like the republicans who said video games cause violence. Video games don’t cause anything to you personally. If you hurt your mental state by grinding rank 14 then you have a problem thats much bigger than video games. And the video game in no way causes your mental illness that was already lurking in the shadows.

Thats the problem with people like you. You blame things that are indirectly responsible like their directly responsible. Instead of blaming the person because they’re to weak to not play a video game. Mental illness is definitely the correct way to describe those types of freaks.

I read through what you and Viorin were discussing and they are correct. Any means to reduce addiction or dismantle unhealthy grinds is a win.

You’re conflating two things that are not in the same discussion. Many activities can be addictive, gaming included. That’s not a left or right thing, that’s a fact. There’s been examples of people dying from it.

That being said, the current grind system is strangled by a group of players who abuse the internal bracketing system. Anyone outside of that group would undoubtedly be subjecting themselves to awful grinds that would certainly force them to put their own health at risk or resort to cheating (botting).

1 Like

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

They both blame a personal action that someone does on a peice of art. Thats the same thing. Quit blaming art for the decisions people make. I know you’re unable to see it but its exactly the same. Again, you guys act like the game is the direct cause of these negative emotions but its the players fault for letting it get that far. Art is not responsible for the mental lightweights who can’t handle a video game. Quit blaming art for peoples actions. Ill say it forever.

Blizz and other artists are not responible for any mental illness you have. People are not slaves that can’t think for themselves and make decisions. If someone has a mental breakdown because they’re grinding for r14 then thats entirely their fault, not the game. Its becoming more and more normalized to blame art for the mental shortcomings of others. Those people need to learn that certain parts of the game just aren’t for them and thats ok. But to blame a video game for the self inflicted trauma of individuals is ridiculous and exactly what republicans have been doing forever.

well done blizz changed 750k to 500k people has a life

It’s prolly only for ptr.

500k is stupid ez to hit by anyone they’re likely just testing variables

1 Like

Anyone know if I am going to keep my current rank? I am rank 4 pushing up just on the hype and loving how these classic era ques and just the overall health of whitemane has been. I love coming back to classic Era and I want to push rank 14 on my warrior badly!

Maybe, but probably not. At this point expect it to be reset. R4 isn’t far along anyway. For now, it’s best to PVP for fun with no expectations or wait until August 24th.

1 Like