PvP Sucks when Warriors are Good

Gut them. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

34 Likes

Nerf disc priest then we can talk

11 Likes

pvp is at its best when hunters are good

14 Likes

Shadowlands was not even a year ago and Craven Stratagem was awful. No matter if you were a DoT spec or not, because feign death is broken and buggy as hell, but abysmally so if you were.

No one mentioned wanting craven back lol…

3 Likes

Just proves the only reason people thought Hunters were strong was because Craven lol. Thanks for proving a point.

2 Likes

LOL, never in history

1 Like

PvP is at its best when you queue down and go make a sandwich and think about your life instead.

1 Like

Fixed

8 Likes

Lets talk - why does your class in both specs only use 2 dps rotation… surely you must be bored AF??

Who mortal striked you and how much did it hit you for, for you to whine on the forums

9 Likes
5 Likes

PvP is good when Assa Rogues, and enhancement shaman are on top.

Oh, and Frost DKs too!

2 Likes

very true.

1 Like

PvP is really at it’s best when a new hero class is introduced!
That’s the only time that the majority of us are united against an OP foe.

8 Likes

Pvpers are going to cry and pout about any class. But I hate to break it to you op, theres multiple busted specs right now including yours and I’d wrather a busted healer get nerfed to the ground first :).

kinda true considering they’re just as braindead to play as DH and rogue. Just roll your head on the keyboard and you win.

1 Like

spoken by a true 1500 bm hunter.

2 Likes

PvP sucks when Warlocks are Good

1 Like

PVP sucks when anything is good. Is there ever a comp you queue into where you’re like ‘yes! thank God!’? lol

2 Likes