Elemental Rune Dungeons coming soon

2 Likes

will normal T11 raids get their loot adjusted to compensate like what happened back in Wrath, and why can’t we get weapons from the vendor?

3 Likes

I think it’s because of the crafted weapons from MF

so pre nerf cata dungeons?

They added heroic loot to the vendor This is beyond stupid!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for including Sinestra loot. Finally will finish my BIS lol.

Priests need 3 Sinestra items… impossible for 10M to BIS out your casters even if you killed her week 1

1 Like

Will there be any adjustments/nerfs to tier 11 content with the release of tier 12?

Blizz During The Hype Buildup: “We are excited to be working on a new level of dungeon in Classic, similar to what was in WotLK!”

Blizz Now: “The dungeons will be a blanket % increase to health/dmg of mobs. No additional challenges.”

Blizzard’s Excuse: “We want Cata’s dungeon mechanics to shine through! off camera lol, consume the slop.”

LMFAO :skull:

1 Like

If we can’t get the weapons from the vendor, please increase the drop rate from the raid bosses. Ideally we should have access to the weapons though, even if they cost a lot more tokens from the vendor.

If you’re going to open up Sinestra loot why wouldn’t you open up all Heroic loot? Mainly the weapons. Make them the same price as Sinestra loot or something. All it will do is keep people in Heroic+ longer. Pretty much everyone will have access to 378 weapons in normal Firelands anyways. Just make all T11 items obtainable through Heroic+.

This looks like it was slapped together in a couple of hours when you realized you promised h+ dungeons on Cata classic’s announcement. Can we please get more than the bare minimum of effort ?

3 Likes

You shouldn’t have access to the loot initially! Now, you want more access because you feel entitled to it! This is the problem with the game—too much catering! Just clear the content and get the loot! RNG sucks i get it!!

So basically the worst parts of heroic plus from wrath and put it in Cataclysm? I am always surprised by the decisions you guys make. No 372 weapons, no extra mechanics to the dungeons, “Just give em 25% more damage and 100% more health” Like is this an actual joke…? You did this in Wrath and literally learned from it …Now you go back to square one? You just have to give a crap a little bit…and you will see the player count stay steady or even …get this…GO UP. Like go watch a Scotty Jay video where he LITERALLLY HAS ALL OF THE SOLUTIONS for you already, you just have to put them into the game lmao. I was so excited for Cata man…now I’m on my 3rd guild because no one wants to raid the same raid for 6 months man…Please do better.

6 Likes

Will the gear that drops normally within these dungeons be upgraded from 346?

Yeah a huge dissapointment. This is still brainless zerg content for my team getting their last few bis pieces.

Cata could be so great with some dev resources. They just need to take stuff thats worked over the years in retail and build a lite version of it into the game.

Lol thought you of all people would be happy since you cant even clear normal now you can get heroic gear without having to do the raids!!!

lol just watched scottejayes vid on these.

pathetic attempt its just sad at this point.

should just nerf raids a few months in so they are more puggable

2 Likes

They’ve added heroic loot to a vendor as well! This is terrible! Blizzard, most players don’t want this. It’s widely used due to convenience, but it detracts from the experience of actually completing the raid content!

an how do you know most don’t want it? there is no poll or anything that is saying ppl do or not want this.

2 Likes

Why should players receive rewards from bosses they haven’t defeated or even encountered? I’ve previously stated that I support RNG protection, but it should be in the form of tokens from each boss. Once the phase ends and the vendor is available, players should be required to have defeated the boss at least once to purchase items. Granting casual players unearned loot is disrespectful to those who have legitimately earned their rewards.