Elemental Rune Dungeons coming soon

The devs have plenty of resources. They just don’t use them.

Dont mind this guy he cant clear normal raids

Aren’t you 7/13H in 5 months of raiding? Big yikes my guy.
Don’t get on other players, the rest of us at the top can also look down on YOU.
People deserve catch-up content, all they have to do to make people like you happy is add “Ahead of the Curve” and poof, you’re a retail gatekeeper!

4 Likes

No i actually did 13/13H when it was Current content 15 years ago!!!

Heroic is gear is not catch up gear!!!

Then they should go play retail!!!

Firelands will be out with much better gear, who cares?

1 Like

then go 25man. that’s the intent. 10man is trainingwheels mode.

if it was the intent then 10m would have a lower ilvl and no sinestra

3 Likes

And you know actually tuned easier.

2 Likes

it is easier. you have fewer players to coordinate with. Way fewer.

Fewer players also meams higher chance for bad rng on mechanics like the orbs targeting both healers. And it means higher personal responsibility.

Some fights 10m is easier, some fights 25 is easier

Cata is when they made 10 and 25 have the same gear and tried to make them equally difficult. Key word there is tried. Again, some fights are easier in 10, some in 25.

4 Likes

No Williamferal is 7/13h.

I mean 10m is easier in general for pretty much every boss.

We are in the version that has pretty much all the 10m specific nerfs.

Heres some changes.

The recast time on Depravity has been increased in 10-player mode.
Shadow Nova is now cast less frequently in 10-player modes to account for fewer available interrupts there.
The damage of Shadowflame Barrage has been reduced by 15% (10-player normal and Heroic difficulty only).
The damage of Tail Lash has been reduced by 20% (10-player normal and Heroic difficulty only).
The health of Blood of the Old God on 10-player Heroic difficulty has been lowered by roughly 20%.
The health of Darkened Creations on 10-player Heroic difficulty has been lowered by roughly 20%.
The corruption gained from Corruption: Accelerated on 10-player Heroic difficulty has been lowered slightly.

To name a few.

1 Like

Just killing old content by creating new boring content? There was already catch up gear systems in the game.

You guys did the same thing during wotlk, making the TOC 5man gear, Onyxia and badge gear essentially useless. Then again during Icecrown, with the 5mans.

Stop adding content that removes the content already in the game.

1 Like

9 years ago blizzard realized that just catering to the raider was a mistake thats when they started putting more casual content in the game at that point and it has continued since.

You could get Alagon loot and other hardmode items from the vendor in wrath this is no exception. This also benefits raiders that have had bad rng to fill in slots with bis items.

That is retail! But If they aim to accommodate casuals, consider placing normal loot in the vendor; they don’t require heroic loot to begin raiding or to catch up.Why should they be rewarded for not doing the content?

RNG protection

A straightforward solution to the RNG problem for raiders is to introduce a currency drop during the phase, similar to valor. Raiders would require the corresponding achievement to purchase heroic loot. However, the vendor should be released at the beginning of the subsequent phase. This approach assists less skilled players and also mitigates poor RNG for raiders. It ensures a win-win situation, where less dedicated players are not rewarded simply for engaging in less challenging content.

I still don’t have logs. You still have 10k dps as a fire mage on Drinknblink with full 25m buffs :skull:

All we have to do is look at your mage’s logs to see why you so desperately try to gaslight people into thinking 25m is harder LMFAO (struggling to do 10k dps on Atramedes, not a single 90 parse this phase, playing a one button fire mage)

1 Like

Man I totally skipped out on heroic progression in Cata. Looks like it’s freebie hand out charity epics for all! Lol

there’s really nothing wrong with that though, people getting last tiers gear should be what catch up mechanics are, i think we should have had t11 nerfs like half way through tbh

2 Likes

He swapped to ELE, the other 1-button class, as a matter of fact, I’d argue that ELE is the easiest DPS class to play PERIOD - Since he wants to tell everyone how great he is all the time.

I’m glad to see you can be reasonable.
I’m not sure why these other guys are riding the gatekeeping so hard. I’d say there are about 50% of us that have been 13/13h for a few months STILL have gear that has been entirely elusive - This helps with that. I don’t agree with this “do the content” thing, because that means that if you haven’t seen Prestor’s (obviously you won’t need it by this time) by DS, you should just keep killing H Nef every week, maybe you’ll see it by ToT in MoP. Absurd.

1 Like

The developers have blatantly forgotten about Cataclysm; what makes you think they will release Mists of Pandaria? Besides, the number of players has been declining with each expansion. Then, if they do, do you believe it will be any different from the current state of Cata?

Why dont you go worry about clearing the current content?