Cross-realm trading is temporarily disabled

We’ve identified an issue with cross-realm trading that requires us to temporarily disable the function.

We’re working on a fix, and until we’re finished with that work, cross-realm trading should fail when attempted.

We’ll let you know as soon as we’re done.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Blame shareholders for this, not the devs

6 Likes

this is lame i like to give random things to random players.

1 Like

basically impossible to do M+ and share loot… :grimacing:

3 Likes

this is why you should bring back personal loot to raids

4 Likes

This literally has nothing to do with personal loot.

3 Likes

I’m laughing now. Maybe actually crying.

4 Likes

THE HAMSTERS! Are the hamsters alright, i need to know. They are the true masters of the code!

9 Likes

And the beat goes on…

I noticed when I ported my mage that the background when activated was obviously an incomplete graphic for the action. Like somebody just forgot to finish it.

Sadly, this is not the company it once was.

PS: this is what it looks like:

Imgur

15 Likes

Ya, the poor dev cant be blamed for not correcting the bug or exploit that was reported form the feature the poor dev proposed lol.

I dont care about cross realm trading but i think im done playing wow for a little bit.
Just until the mountain of issues created gets resolved.

3 Likes

when will cross faction be able to do group content?

3 Likes

I didn’t know shareholder’s programmed stuff.

2 Likes

you mean the company that days of downtime because they couldn’t fix things?

Playerbase: Is anything working at the moment?

Blizzard: Yes the shop go buy our new weapon trasmog deal for only 12$!

20 Likes

4 Likes

This company is finished. RIP.

1 Like

Blizzard has no shareholders now - there is only Microsoft shareholders and those guys never bought Microsoft for this game.

Um this game prints money do it absolutely was a big reason for the purchase. Wow made about 700 million on 300 million in costs for 400 million in profit every single year and that number obviously goes way up on years with expansion releases (so every other year an extra 700m-1b).

So let’s see, the Warband bank, a big feature of this patch, broken, cross-realm trading broken, what will break next. Idk, maybe if you actually had QA still it might not have been this bad.

3 Likes