Cross-realm trading is temporarily disabled

Raid bosses are broken, there are several issues in mythic raid boss encounters.

Even on heroic Sarkareth did funny stuff yesterday (deep breath and spawning adds in phase 1).

1 Like

THANK YOU. LFG and LFR Cross faction please.

1 Like

Very few people bought microsoft stock at $327 USD a share because of wow. I would like to claim no one bought it for that reason but of course can’t be sure but this game adds very little value.

Considering Blizzard never broke down revenue on a per game basis, I’m not sure where you pulled this nonsense from lol.

1 Like

Im going to say very few people bought it because of anything to do with the acquisition. The idea that you would invest into a 3+ trillion dollar company because of a 70 billion purchase is kinda laughable.

No one division is why you buy Microsoft stock. The reason you buy these super big stocks whose valuations are way ahead of their earnings is because they are big and so invested in so many fields that their growth is seemingly guaranteed.

Thanks Kaivax!

Agreed 100%.

You are a valued member of the WoW community.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Hi Kaivax,

Thanks for the update on cross-realm trading. With the Mists of Pandaria (MoP) Remix coming to an end, I’m concerned about getting my transmogs in time. Will we be notified once the issue is resolved? It’s crunch time, and I’m running out of time to collect them!

Thanks for your hard work!

1 Like

What does that have to do with cross-realm trading being temporarily disabled?? :rofl:

Could someone explain the first part of this comment to me?

We were able to do a cross-faction raid last night, but we couldn’t trade anything, in particular a dk was doing the fireball part of the legendary quest line and they couldn’t trade us the elemental mats without locking up both toons. Fortunately we had AH mount and mailboxes, so we each bought the mats individually and they were able to progress the quest line.

The bug was quite weird though, click trade, the panels light up, then you’re stuck. Had to disconnect and wait for the time-out to log out the character to resume the raid.

1 Like

I’m sure those shareholders went into the code and made it break. Not the incompetent devs.

1 Like

Many of my spell’s animations happen sporadically. One cast they look like they are supposed to, but the next one, is just a cast with no visual effects. Sometimes they do half the visual and then just stop. lol This is so messed up.

What happens to the items if we traded them? I tried to trade an item I won in LFR to someone else in the raid, and it seemed to go through but now the item is missing from my bag and obviously didn’t go through to theirs. I went looking to see if there was a bug and sure enough, found this post!

Will the item get mailed back to me?

2 Likes

Source?

Quarterly reports from last year suggested that actibliz was making 2.2 billion in revenue, across all of their properties, with blizzard’s contribution being primarily diablo 4 and that dumb phone game.

I would be surprised if wow even breaks 300 million in revenue per year. Revenue mind you, not profit.

Should look into xrealm 2x seater mounts as well. Cant give my alliance guild mates rides on my horde toons.

What was the “issue” that caused the problem ? Was something cross-realm tradeble that shouldn’t be? Was stuff disappearing ? Inquiring minds want to know.

I can see it now! Auction house disabled, grouping disabled, looting disabled… we’ll all be huddled on the streets of Valdrakken in rags (transmog disabled) around little hobo fires, warming our bony fingers over the flames as others like us slowly trickle into the city (flying disabled, hearthing disabled)… and the only thing we can do, the only thing that still works, is the toy train. And so we watch it go round and round and round and round…

2 Likes

From first hand experience, you would bring up the trade window, and it would never close. Then it prevented you from performing any further actions. Casting, movement, logging out, exiting etc. I had to force WoW to close and relog in after an attempt in trading. Both parties of trade were affected.

3 Likes

This is the greatest issue of our time and I believe in the experienced super geniuses at Blizzard Entertainment. I trust they will resolve this like true professionals before the universe collapses and life as we know it in WoW ceases to exist.

May the ice cream be with us all in these dark days, especially caramel chocolate.

Praise the Sun,

Padgarre, Master of Word Salad