The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

Buzz on over to the Trading Post for the month of June. There are plenty of perfectly pointed pieces to add to your collection.

View Full Article

34 Likes

That parrot is lovely!!!

OOoh Two mounts. Angry bee and the firelords charger. Daggers, a dress.

I NEED MORE TENDIES!

Why you do dis when Diablo 4 releases tomorrow! This is the best kind of “too much to do in game” ever.

32 Likes

The Cindermane Charger looks awesome. Glad I saved some tendies.

24 Likes

This month is :fire: :fire: :heart_on_fire:

25 Likes

They brought back the cindermane charger!!! Yes!!! Can you please show off the shifty merchant tunic on something besides kul tiran? They aren’t the best to show things off on, they really ruin all mogs. Show them on elves and humans and orcs.

16 Likes

Well.

Saving Tender.

2 Likes

OOOO, I’m gonna get the fire horse and the parrot and that SHIRT and…

WAIT A MINUTE.

I paid CASH MONEY for that Jewel of the Firelord headdress argbargle ABLOO BLOO BLOO!

…oh wait, no, I actually don’t care. That’s awesome that more people will get to have it! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

22 Likes

Love the Parrot too bad we can’t use it in Dragon Isles :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Should I really be suprised by another garbage Trading Post Month?.. why are we getting such low res crappy cloaks helms gear sets and weapons… make something cool! you have a talented team stop putting crap in here, make us look forward to it…

6 Likes

Hey um… You can’t add so many awesome things dang it.
I don’t gots enough tenders!!

:dracthyr_cry_animated: :heartpulse:
I love it all so much!

Gotta get the bee… I used to pet them as a kid.
(it…didn’t work out so well at the time)
:honeybee: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Love it! Thanks for more mounts!

9 Likes

What is it that you could possibly want from the Trading Post if you think that this stuff is garbage?

25 Likes

Really cool stuff next month. I love the parrot!

7 Likes

I want a cool outfit that doesn’t have severe clipping.

3 Likes

Another skip

Garbage

Valhallan greatsword or bust

5 Likes

It’s time for the monthly “Why doesn’t the Trading Post carry only a full assortment of items that I personally want to buy???” whine-fest.

30 Likes

“Collect all three!”

Costs more to buy the Charger and the Swarmer than you can possibly get

5 Likes

I usually have some carryover tendies from the previous month. Also, you can freeze an item to go into the next month if you need to save up, or it’ll roll around again eventually.

5 Likes

U might be fine with trash thats fine.

2 Likes

Well I’m really glad I’ve been saving my tenders! I play a druid 98% of the time so haven’t bothered to grab most of the transmog options. But two mounts and an adorable pet? Yes please. Let’s just hope next month is a little better on the tender bank since I’m using up all I had saved.

1 Like