What are you buying from the trading post?

i dont even know whats available!

Definately the Cindermane and Bee.
And doing all can get get Quakers Parrot mount as bonus as well.

I also have the Cindermane Charger mount from the Recruit a Friend Program. So I’ll be getting the other mount along with the one you will get for FREE in June for participating in Trading Post activities!

Also, I’m now wondering, For those that get the Cindermane Charger mount next month - If they will get the same Feat of Strength achievement that was rewarded for those that obtained this mount while it was part of the Recruit a Friend Program!

1 Like

probably freeze the bee mount, buy the fire horse, collect the parrot and see what they offer next month as if next month is tyrael’s charger then well…bee dropping off my list entirely

The bee is a battle pet, not a mount.

Just the bee probably, already have the horse from the old RAF system. My tenders are really stacking up though, Im at 4k going into this month, been kinda disappointed so far.

… the swarmer is a bee mount… how is that hard to figure out that I was talking of it? I’ve got no interest in that fuzzy pet bee

1 Like

Because one is an actual bee and the other is a fantasy bug.

I think they mean the wasp

Even that is a bit of a stretch. :sweat_smile: There are wasp mounts in game though from ZM.

hood and cloak, the sentinel shield, and i’ll prob freeze the Cindermane Charger

I always buy the pet if i don’t have it (i had the monk one that time) as my number 1 priority so i’ll defs be getting the bee.

Luckily I have firehorsey so don’t need that. But I do love the cloak, staff and the other mount but that’s sooo much tendies :3 maybe i’ll freeze the staff? Or mount?
Bah.

And I’m stiiiillll waiting and saving tendies for that gorgeous mail bikini they datamined way back in Dec but am yet to see. So sad :disappointed:

Keeping mine this next month. No complaints, happy I can finally save.

I only buy mounts so I end up having thousands of tender saved up at all times, luckily they added two mounts this month so I can actually spend some.

The fire horse, shirt, cloaks, daggers and the axe. I’ll probably freeze the mount which could result in my first time buying something I put in cold storage.

I don’t know what I’m going to buy because they removed the post from the blizzard forums

Scarves and other things I like.

Charger for sure. Maybe the other mount, maybe not. It’s kinda mid.

Finally a horse with wings, this is great thanks blizz