Since there's no preview for June trading post

Maybe the reason there’s no preview is that the single reward for June is Invincible and there’s nothing to show?

And horribly colored merch at that.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, with how stingy Blizz is with tenders, I’m kinda hoping for a repeat or bleh month with nothing really good to buy so I can finally buy this treasure chest back piece that’s been carried over multiple months now. Although having really cool stuff would be fine as well. That back piece can keep floating month to month haha

I… don’t think they have the development staff necessary to do all their QOL stuff at the moment, much less keep up with forum things.

Blizzard’s decisions these last months have not benefited their ability to function as a game development studio.

“lack of polish” is a term thrown around a lot concerning DF. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty good expansion. But I think that their choices are starting to have repercussions.

1 Like

If you havent used them already, you wont miss out on anything by saving them for another day

Oh, I don’t feel like I’ll miss out. I just liked looking at the April stuff, seeing what was incoming for May and then deciding to nab a few May things I was thinking about, since May didn’t hold much interest. Now, there’s a few things I was thinking of maybe nabbing. But I dunno! Because I don’t have a preview.

1 Like

Maybe they wanna try a month without preview, see how much engagement changes

I think it was delayed by memorial day weekend. But as we’ve had no preview even today so far, I got nothin.

Didn’t the April preview come out on the last day of the month?

Every month is corporate greed month for corporations. June isn’t any different then the other 11 in that regard.

https://media.tenor.com/rJGRnUZRExsAAAAC/oh-my-god-randy-marsh.gif

We are almost a month into season 2 and the “season 1 is ending soon” topic is still pinned.

I’ll just leave that open ended as to which option you think I believe.

1 Like

And this is the moment that I said…I was right…

You should do this post when the work day is over and there’s not news next time.

update: it was number 1

So many recolors…

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Ya know, they really should let horde have a bee mount version. This wasp thing is the 4th?? version we all can have.

1 Like

The list is here for June trading post.

Never mind Mooriatee beat me to it.

1 Like

This didnt age well.

2 Likes