Introducing the Trading Post!

Introducing the Trading Post!

A new feature is making its way to World of Warcraft — the Trading Post! Complete monthly activities to earn currency toward decking out your characters in cosmetic transmogs, pets, and mounts— with new items and activities introduced every month.

View Full Article

237 Likes

LOVE THIS!! SO EXCITED! wooo!

73 Likes

Looks interesting, but could you put them in other capitals as well, to give us a break from the Stormwind/Orgrimmar dichotomy?

171 Likes

This is nice and all, but lets work on the lag in Azure Span before adding new stuff.

76 Likes

This looks pretty cool.

12 Likes

This is a good addition!

18 Likes

This is exactly what I’ve been asking for! THANK YOU! :purple_heart:

43 Likes

Wow, this looks so fun. Super excited. :dracthyr_love_animated:

18 Likes

Was expecting a feature with buy orders or something based on the name.

Is there actually trading involved in the trading post? Seems like it’s misnamed.

3 Likes

hoping to see some older stuff that’s no longer in the game obtainable this way ^^

83 Likes

can you remove the tank nerf first, fix azure span, fix world quests not working when you have a contract etc then work on this?

14 Likes

We’re trading our month of work for goods from those trade vendors.

15 Likes

lol imagine thinking the networking team has anything at all to do with the game design team, ya’ll are something else, its almost like you guys think they only have 15 employees that run the entire game from top to bottom rofl

79 Likes

People see a blue post and immediately hope that the blue is listening to everything said in that thread, relevant to the topic or not. lol

20 Likes

Sounds like a nice, semi-passive “Thanks for being subbed, have some free points to buy stuff” kind of thing.

38 Likes

And how many V-bucks will come in a pack from the wow-shop?

Edit: Oops “B-bucks” my bad

18 Likes

Put one in Valdrakken? Like why not

7 Likes

This is just a battle pass in disguise isn’t it, I hope the cosmetics are cool.

17 Likes

Ooo so that is what that space was for. Cool idea. Interested to see how it pans out.

4 Likes

This looks absolutely fantastic and I can not wait!!!

6 Likes