Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

Subscribe to our new 12-Month Subscription and, for a limited time, receive three new mounts—plus more at no additional charge!

View Full Article

25 Likes

I’ll stick to a monthly sub.

66 Likes

Zoom in! Bring the camera closer!

6 Likes

It is a test, to see how well our eyesight is. lol

7 Likes

Murloc mount must be mine.

12 Likes

1 Free mount back then didnt push me to buy 12-month sub.

3 free mounts may push me though. I have 36+ consecutive months of auto-sub since Legion. I think I should consider this.

10 Likes

Thats exactly why in a week or so i am doing this

1 Like

Not for $150+, no thank you :dracthyr_tea:
Glad the mounts are ugly as sin. Ok maybe I’m over exaggerating, the horned beetle is the only cute mount there.
Edit: and yes, I’m aware I could save more by choosing this option, It’d be a waste for someone who doesn’t play WoW as much as they used to.

23 Likes

Water Rabbit!

6 Likes

Make the Swoleloc fly, please.

6 Likes

There should be a further discount for a 12 month sub, not the same as a 6 month sub. Make it come out to 11.99/month or $143.88/year? But company profit > customer satisfaction eh…

88 Likes

That timing though, waited for most people to sub back to the first part of the patch only to announce this a week later knowing a lot are going to extend it to earn the other rewards.

I am disappointed, but not surprised.

13 Likes

Please let us get that new Emerald Drake in retail.

Pleeeeeeeeease.

28 Likes

Gotta break out the ol magnifying glass to see the rewards

5 Likes

Dang I really want that Murloc mount.
I wonder if the new mounts will be sold separately in the Blizzard store too.

3 Likes

If it saves me money on my sub I’m onboard. The mounts are just gravy. My only “complaint” is that a 12 month sub should save more money than the 6 month sub. But, if I’m reading this right, they’re the same savings. That’s a little on the lame side.

41 Likes

Bunny mount!!

:rabbit:

It’s $180 to be subscribed for a year at 15 monthly.

7 Likes

I bought it, and I hope just to remind y’all to not forget about the Heritage armor for Forsaken and Night Elves, to continue these for trolls and also troll beards.

Love all these mounts, thanks dudes you’re all awesome!

5 Likes

17 Likes

Are the Wrath rewards one per account or do all your Wrath characters get to have them?