Upgrade to a 12-Month World of Warcraft® Subscription and Get More!

I already had a 6 month subscription to you guys. am I getting godfathered in to 12?

7 Likes

And that’s why I added a “+”, I’m aware :dracthyr_a1:

You are correct. The 6-month and 12-month subs are the same prices per month.

1 Like

I already have the 6 month sub. How will this bill? At the end of the 6 month? Or pay today and 12 months added to my sub?

5 Likes

It looks all boogery, though. :dracthyr_shrug: I need to see the bunny.

no, it will charge you the full amount still and youll have 18 months built up

1 Like

If it´s going to be anything like the epic editions of TBC and Wrath you should be able to access the mount on each character by visiting an Innkeep. Let´s hope that is the case.

2 Likes

I bills immediately (pay today) and the 12 months are added to the remainder of your current sub.

4 Likes

I would pay Money for that Murloc Mount alone!

4 Likes

Yeah it’ll match my slime cat.

Already have a six month.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

Does this come with a free eye exam?

2 Likes

Isn’t it Obvious?

Hm, do I get my mounts today if I upgrade my 6-month to a 12-month even if it doesn’t renew until next March?

edit: Sorry Peppermint, didn’t mean that to reply to you lol.

2 Likes

I’ll bite on 2 of my accounts but not until January just before I leave on my month-long vacation to Thailand.

1 Like

Blizzard: they are complaining too much about Fel Drake let’s throw this at them.

Players crying over Fel Drake: ohhhh new precious shiny shuts up

Blizzard: see it worked we just throw the complainers a bone and they go quiet.

5 Likes

No problem, but I’m pretty sure we get them as soon as we upgrade our sub from six to 12, even if we don’t get charged for the 12 until our six runs out.

Without a better discount than the 6 month subscription? Mmm… :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

What’s funny about your post is the fel drake thread hasn’t updated in several minutes :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Kind of a meh offer. Last time they offered the Tyrael’s charger and Diablo 3. I’m not sure about anything for classic because I don’t play. If they offered the giant murloc mount and Diablo 4 I would sign up but this offer isn’t great.

5 Likes