[UPDATED AUGUST 2] Shadowlands Season 4 Content Update Notes

[UPDATED AUGUST 2] Shadowlands Season 4 Content Update Notes

The Shadowlands Season 4 content update arrives to World of Warcraft on August 2!

View Full Article

8 Likes

Slime kitty for LFR !!

78 Likes

Thank you for adding slime cat in Normal, maybe it’ll get more people to try normal raiding and get past their anxiety or w/e is holding them back.

10 Likes

Nah, people will just buy tokens to sell for carries. Likely their plan, more token sales.

A lot of people don’t even want to come back and raid for season 4 because they want a break before a new expansion

I myself was hoping it would be on LFR as I had all of my AOTC for all 3 raids, done raiding/progressing etc just wanted to casually do LFR and get the mount, then focus on the M+ KSM mount then take a break before Dragonflight.

This will just burn people out, also I tried raiding SoTFO last night after months of not raiding, it was just as boring as I remembered.

24 Likes

Then only clear it once and take a break after mount or title. Mechanics won’t change, just some 1 or 2 extra mechanics that will be easy.

1 Like

Nothing for disc priests?

5 Likes

The RP-community could care less for the slime cat mount. AD-EU agreed upon in the forums, that SL is non-canon but for Death Knights anyway. No value lost here.

How about some help for Assassin Rogues in M+? Or are we slated to just suffer the entire xpac being the literal worst?

Add the slime cat mount to LFR.

45 Likes

Add the slime cat mount to LFR.

44 Likes

eternal flux is by far the worst pvp illusion ever made. it is basically invisible. just choose a color and make it glowy like mop-legion, thats literally all pvpers want

1 Like

Hello!

Any chance of some small covenant or baseline tweaks for some classes? I love my arcane mage but I really don’t care for Kyrian’s style. A small % increase to missiles chance to proc or a conduit buff to help a little bit? Por favor?

1 Like

Nothing for sin or feral in m+. Hilarious

5 Likes

So you say this for Survival:

The set bonus interactions are fun to play with, so rather than adjusting frequency or power level of the buffed Wildfire Bomb, we’re going to lower its effectiveness when pulling very high numbers of enemy targets.

Then this with Destro:

In order to address Destruction’s excess soul shard generation issues, we’re removing the ability for the Blasphemy to grant Rain of Chaos.

Pretty disappointing to see such a huge contradiction.

I look forward to all the WW/Surv/Outlaw keys this season.

5 Likes

So for survival hunters:

“The set bonus interactions are fun to play with, so rather than adjusting frequency or power level of the buffed Wildfire Bomb, we’re going to lower its effectiveness when pulling very high numbers of enemy targets.”

And yet, with balance druid, starfall and stellar drift are awful to play around, and do not reward excess astral power generation, so instead of making it fun to play with, you leave it in a less-fun state but give it a tiny damage increase (which may or may not bring balance druids above the tank in AoE pulls)?

I’d appreciate a real, holistic look at class balance someday =(

5 Likes

It’s becoming harder and harder to play what I want. At least if I want to push keys.

5 Likes

Why the contradictions on raid weapons as rewards in Season 4?

• Leggo Sylv bow can’t be purchased with Dinar, but both the bow AND dagger have increased drop rate? Dagger that can be purchased with Dinar…

• Nothing on other iconic weapons that will see lower drops due to weekly rotation? Jaithys? Jailer Mace, the iconic weapon of the ENEMY of the entire expansion??

These just seem like weird decisions… No way you guys can say Jaithys doesn’t deserve an increased drop rate for this season when the dagger is getting it lol.

1 Like

Add the slime cat mount to LFR. Wont stay subbed for the season if its not.

27 Likes
  • PALADIN
    • RETRIBUTION
      • Blade of Justice damage increased by 20% in PvP combat.
      • Crusader Strike damage increased by 30% in PvP combat.
      • Hammer of Wrath damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.
      • Avenging Wrath increases damage, healing, and critical strike chance by 15% in PvP combat (was 20%).
      • Crusade (Talent) effectiveness reduced by 25% while in PvP combat.
        • Developer’s note: The damage dealt in Avenging Wrath’s window can be volatile, so we would like to bring that down while increasing some of Retribution Paladins’ base damage abilities.

Nerfing Ret burst without buffing the wheels on the wheelchair??

Feelsbadman.

2 Likes

Destro Lock 4pc is fun to play with and overpowered in aoe, remove the fun part and nerf the aoe dmg!

Surv Hunter 4pc is fun to play with and overpowered in aoe, keep the fun part but nerf the dmg!

Existing players who invested time to progress their characters might have an advantage over new/returning players in an MMORPG-- nerf it and level the playing field!

Looks like :dog::sweat_drops: to me, friend.

13 Likes