[UPDATED AUGUST 2] Shadowlands Season 4 Content Update Notes

What will the Creation Catalyst transmog rules be for Season 4? Will we need a 278+ base item to get the mythic appearance, or will we need a max Season 4 ilvl item?

4 Likes

Also no updates to world content item levels like cypher system or sandworn relics? If you dont raid normal or above theres no real reason to play this season.

7 Likes

Other than Sandworm Relics being account-wide, nothing is changing. No ilvl increase for world items or even crafted items.

4 Likes

Yea and I wont sub up for this if there isnt anything like that. No cat in LFR, no world content gear updates. I have an army of alts that I would have stayed subbed for but no reason now.

7 Likes

PLEASE change the color of the Eternal Gladiator mount!!! It is hideous, and no high end pvper even likes this color! Why do m+ players get their mount recolored but our gladiator mount has to stay some ugly color??

Hello everyone. We made the following clarifications to the update notes:

CLASSES

• WARRIOR
    • PROTECTION
      • Ignore Pain’s absorption increased by 30%, and the absorption cap is now 30% of maximum Health (was twice the Ignore Pain absorb value).

ITEMS AND REWARDS

• GREAT VAULT
    • RAID REWARDS
      • All 3 Shadowlands Raid rewards will be available in the Great Vault via the Fated rotation. Once you slay a Fated Raid boss, their rewards will be added to the pool of available drops for the rest of the season.
3 Likes

You forgot to add the slime cat mount to LFR.

35 Likes

Nothing for mistweaver or discipline? Not even some of those easy 5% damage buffs?

3 Likes

(In regards to the pvp changes)

The Demo change doesn’t even make sense. Why would their Felhunter be weaker than Affl or Destro? Nerf something else. Nerfing their kick is really strange.

There should be buffs to Disc and MW at the very least. Strange to nerf the best healer then only buff one other healer slightly to compensate when pretty much every healer other than Hpal is underperforming in general not even in comparison to Hpriest.

Looks like you do 20 and 21 keys you don’t need to be a flavor of the month class for those any class can time 20s.

3 Likes

Is this a typo or a 1-shot mechanic like ‘click the orb before it finishes a cast’?

1 Like

Once you hit around 22s it starts becoming use one of the good M+ specs or you will stop progressing (or getting invites)

The other option is you have to be ‘carried’ by FOTM past 22s which feels worse IMO

It’s not only raw damage output but also kit

2 Likes

is there any new elite pvp set?

1 Like

Wish they focus on making mistweaver more viable in mythic plus

4 Likes

REALLY looking forward to this patch honestly. I am once again asking you to please uncap Outlaw Rogues.

2 Likes

Add Slime Cat Mount to LFR!

20 Likes

Hey look dh ignored in pve again, who couldn’t see that coming.

6 Likes

Any chance slime cat can ever be a feral cat form? I love it.

Also any fearl AOE buffs on the table?

3 Likes

I think they forgot about the Caterpillar mount where is it? It did get a lot of votes.

1 Like

Well since they seem to be adding in each of mounts that could be voted for I imagine we will see it, just slowly.

2 Likes