Synthesize A Menagerie of Mounts and Battle Pets in Eternity’s End!

Synthesize A Menagerie of Mounts and Battle Pets in Eternity’s End!

Welcome Protoform Synthesis, a new crafting feature that allows you to create Zereth Mortis-themed mounts and pets to expand your collection.

View Full Article

10 Likes

In before ‘But what about solo players?!’.

I kid. Looks really interesting.

3 Likes

This beats the hell out of Archivists Codex. Bring it on.

1 Like

It sounds really interesting, especially learning to translate the language. Can’t wait to try it all out.

Reminds me a little of Mechagon stuff. Which I did like.

4 Likes

Looks interesting. I wonder how hard it will be to get tags on these mobs. Especially as Alliance. Maybe it will be more time friendly after a month or two.

1 Like

How many mounts to be exact? And is there a way we could possibly synthesize the love rocket’s drop rate from 0.03% to something achievable in our lifetimes?

10 Likes

Ooo, that might be fun.

It’s rare, but nothing too crazy.

3 Likes

Haven’t read the article ‘yet’… but as long as everything is available in the open world and not locked behind dungeons or raids… Cool beans. If it is… well < insert colorful expressions here >

3 Likes

You do realize this is blizz right? There’s 100% chance they are gonna add some schematics behind dungeons and new raid and maybe torghast lol. Best start finding a raiding guild! You’ll want the AOTC mount anyway.

1 Like

That says only 1% have it though. That’s not many.

1 Like

That’s not true, read it again. 1.3% of player base have it. Not the drop rate is 1%. If it was, that guy who posted they have had 4500+ runs over the years would have it by now. That pretty much confirms the drop rate is 0.03% or less, unachievable by most in their life times.

1 Like

That’s not terribly low for a mount that’s still obtainable.

Yes, I’m aware.

1% having anything in a game that had millions of people playing it is terribly low.

4 Likes

Luckily this Blizzard developer seems to disagree -

1 Like

Anyone else just hate the aesthetic look of everything in this next patch? I want to be excited for the new cosmetics, I really do. But everything just looks so bleh to me. :frowning:

7 Likes

Some of it I’m into. Some of it I’m not. It really depends on what it is for me.

Armor sets? Those don’t appeal to me. Too mechanical and that isn’t an aesthetic that works for most of my characters.

I do like the designs of the mounts and animals though.

3 Likes

24 not counting the PVP and rep ones. As someone trying to reach 300 mounts that’ll be helpful for sure.

this has to be one of the neatest additions coming this tier I’ve seen yet. I’m so stoked for this, cannot wait!

3 Likes