World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more in our latest update.

View Full Article

1 Like

Can we get a roadmap of planned content updates for the near future?

Say a 6-month outlook?

18 Likes

Still no 9.2 announcement but a store mount has been released boys

LETS GOOOOO

21 Likes

The priorities of Blizzard.

5 Likes

Feel free to quit at any time

5 Likes

I don’t see nothing new for void elves, only copy paste belf skin colors and hair colors. Please look at players feedback, look at our suggestions. Give void elves unique customisations, no other legion allied race has received only copy paste.

1 Like

lmao, new content when?

3 Likes

Well, at least comp stomp is around the corner.

I’m unsubbed since my Classic guild disbanded. Just waiting on it to lapse :+1:

6 Likes

And still no word about Heritage Armors and when we can finally expect them to be released.

7 Likes

Just want to hear news about 9.2

3 Likes

Please explain this,

10 Likes

Why would you even expect a 9.2 so soon?

expect? no. Hope? ya.

At this pace, with a .5 patch coming every 6 months and a .1 every year. I could literally go to college and get a comp sci degree to go work at blizzard and develop the next xpac for them. Seriously you got people getting 200 mil bonuses, while pvp has been shown to have literally 2-3 people working on it and no one to currently balance the meta. You could hire an unpaid intern from UCI who would balance the game more often.

2 Likes

So soon? What do you mean? You certainly were not around for the good ol’ days of Legion were you? There has been one content patch within a year of the expansion’s release and not a single word about 9.2.

2 Likes

Can you please raise the gold limit for this bulk transfer? it’s 1m per single transfer now, can you make it like 10m for this service?

yes put out a cat m ount that has no place or matching content or battle pet in azeroth to make up for kotick’s financial drought for giving it up to appease lawsuit fees KEKW this game is dead

4 Likes

So soon as in the context of shadowlands. Where did Legion even come from?

Legion patch cycle was 77 days. It has already been 121 days since 9.1 released. My question what do you mean by “so soon”? There is absolutely nothing soon about announcing 9.2 now after 121 days of 9.1.

4 Likes

Ok… I think everyone here wanted to know what’s going on with 9.2? Is there tuning for mythic SoD just keep non hardcore raiders from burning out on a boss that their guild is struggle with?