Burning Crusade Classic Same-faction Battlegrounds

Along with scheduled weekly maintenance in each region, we’re re-enabling same-faction Battlegrounds. A same-faction Battleground will now occur when an opposite-faction match cannot be made after a short time. We currently intend for this system to be in place for the rest of Burning Crusade Classic.

We’re also re-enabling the setting that restricts premade Battleground groups to a maximum of 5 players. We expect this to be a temporary measure. We’re investigating our options, and we’ll let you know more in the future about what our long-term plans are for pre-made Battleground groups.

Thank you very much!

69 Likes

Lmao…

Gg…

14 Likes

Thanks for the update Kaivax :slight_smile:

1 Like

Booo. Let us keep our premades. Premades are BG’s in their “best” form since the added coordination allows real strategies to develop. Plus when Blizz hosted their summer and fall tournaments people obviously joined as a premade team… not a group of random players… so it seems odd to completely kill battlegrounds in that form.

8 Likes

RIP alliance populations on pvp servers.
i guess paid faction xfers will be the next “solution”

32 Likes

Big win for Classic community! Thanks Blizzard!

21 Likes

Best decision EVER. I love the same faction BG’s with 5 players max per premade.

23 Likes

I know your just the messenger, and sorry to shoot you… but this is a horrible solotion, be much better if blizzard actually fixed why there is a huge faction inbalance… wow is about two factions !

47 Likes

Worst decision ever for classic. But you’re too myopic to see it.

23 Likes

Good call!!

10 Likes

About time we know for sure. The pretending it wasn’t always going to be permanent was ridiculous.

2 Likes

So short time is still <1 minute so ally will still fight ally then too?

it’s good you’re looking into something for the premades at least.

it would be nice if you did ANYTHiNG for the server balance issues.

HvH games feel absolutely nothing like WoW and offer zero enjoyment to me so I’ll just continue to stay out of BGs as horde since there’s no choice when you queue.

13 Likes

I just hope all the alliance that relentlessly trolled horde when hvh got removed are ok right now.

18 Likes

Turn it off.

7 Likes

A level 19 pally commenting on changes kekw.

How does this make any sense?

Lower queues = less world pvp = less reason to xfer.

More alliance cope

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

You’re all about choice but end up giving Horde favorable que times and screw the Alliance population. How can you be so incompetent?

10 Likes

This company is a joke lmfao

22 Likes

zero negative impact for Alliance. Stop wanting gatekeeping content just because you get punished in wpvp.

14 Likes