PvP Rank Pools Hotfix Coming October 13

if there’s not enough players on a realm there is no bracket 14 spot.

1 Like

And that magic number is?

This is a good change. Thank you blizzard!

1 Like

You are on the internet look it up instead of asking everyone else to do it for you

I have all I see are the minimum honor requirements per rank and the percantages who can be at each rank.

No magic minimum number of players.

People used to get level 1 toons 15hks to be part of the “PvP pool” then delete them and do it again. This can skyrocket the size of the pool, which means more people can rank up to the top ranks at a time because it’s all based on your position as a % of the pool.

2 Likes

dude. ur lookin mad sus right now my guy. u know people read this

its like 30 for a b12 spot and 100 something for a b13 and maybe like 300 for bracket 14 idk exacts

Ludicrous. #nochanges except to screw over 20 people on each realm that are only doing what people have already been doing for NEARLY A YEAR. You let people bloat for all this time, get the gear and use it to smash the game for this whole time, then only when the gear is less relevant and when fewer people are attempting to rank, you make a change that benefits no one while continuing to ignore the multitude of issues that actually plague the game. What the hell is wrong with you Blizzard? Why are you so terrible? The ONLY screws people over and helps no one.

Thanks for continuing to prove that you are the worst.

15 Likes

Lame.

This only hurts players.

#nochanges

17 Likes

link please.

There is no such thing as an honor requirement for any rank… The ranks are organize by honor from top to bottom and a certain number of slots are assigned per bracket based on overall pool size. It’s 330 per slot for the top bracket. There is some rounding involved so it’s not exactly clear how many you would need for just one spot.

Google wow classic honor system please

i cant believe they’re really doing this, especially this late… Terrible decision and it’s obvious by 90% of the feedback in this thread

7 Likes

Umm… yes there is a minimum honor requirement for each rank… that’s easy to get right now but that is an actual requirement.

Not the magic minimum number of players you can’t provide any proof of.

Wow Blizzard! Excellent work at fixing this, only eight months after it was a very relevant issue. Good job on increasing the workload for the very few people who haven’t hit GM yet, somehow, and are still trying. Your quick response time is truly staggering. Maybe in 2023 we’ll see some bots actually get banned, too!

11 Likes

dude what do u think this post is about? LOL

i am not going to play retail servers even after this.

good job, I am going to play another game

10 Likes

Wow you are truly looking like an idiot now. And clearly can’t even navigate the internet well enough to do a basic Google search.

Punish players for creating a work-around to an obviously flawed system? And delayed by how long? Watch PvP participation plummet. Might as well just spit in the face of players.

12 Likes

You do understand how the honor system works right? The number of people at each rank is based on the % of people in it. There is no minimum, the issue is people are inflating the bracket sizes.