PvP Premades

Not really.

PvP problem, PvP solution. Roll your own premade, git gud.

5 Likes

My understanding is that it will be on patch 1.12, Battlegrounds included. The raids will ship on a phase schedule.

Ranking up requires efficiency. Farming a PuG’s GY for a 10 minute win is much more efficient than a 30 minute deadlock with another premade.

This is more of a Public Service Announcement. Got Gud a long time ago.

pvp is being released in one of those phases too.

1 Like

You’re correct. It’s with BWL. It does change the time frame but I think the idea is the same.

Maybe first read some blue-posts.

Hope that helps a little.

Many teams have a ton of pride in winning, not all players are filthy cheating scum.

I have heard of teams taking a knee when they’re just getting beat and they know they’re gonna eat a loss…

As for the win-trading, this is something that I never observed on my server, but I am told by players on this form that it did take place…

However so far no one has said they were there first hand, most of the stories are 3rd / 4th hand accounts… Take that with a grain of salt.

actually we don’t know when it’s being released anymore.

Ya, it wasn’t directed at you, personally. Like your OP, my reply was more of a PSA.

Okay, friend. I’m more into discussing whether premade farm of WSG/AB is healthy for the game.

I think it won’t be.

1 Like

Healthy for the game? or do u mean it’s unfair for casuals?

I can only see a retail mindset here asking for everyone to be the same have the same.

4 Likes

Make your own pre-made and wreck them.

PVP just like PVE is a GROUP event, it requires team work and effort.

I have been in PuG’s VS pre-mades and won because they got too cocky and made mistakes.

If you roll over to a pre-made group just because you’re afraid to fight back then that’s on you.

1 Like

I agree 100%. I think it is even more social to try to pull out a win with random people from your server. It’s still drawing from the select number of people Qing on your faction/server, but randomly.

I believe this is far more healthy and Vanilla-esque than trying to fight experienced players on comms with a perfect composition.

I’d also like to say, from experience, it is very unlikely for a PuG to beat an elite premade as I’m sure each faction will have. This can easily be evidenced by the win rates of the top RBGers where gear is a bit more equalized. When we’re talking an entire premade in full PvP gear in Vanilla where gear is KING? No chance.

1 Like

So what is the problem?

The problem will be the complete absence of WSG/AB from the game. It will be Premade BGs or nothing and even at that, most premades will not compete with the best Premade. Please see RBG ladder winrates. Again, gear is even MORE influential in Vanilla.

I think you’re talking about Pservers, right?

I’m talking about WoW Classic.

Yeah but with the knowledge of Pservers.

Explain how that’s relevant?

I would not say gear is king for all classes in vanilla… Mostly just healers, and even then a really good healer can still be very effective even with minimal gear assuming he get’s peels and aid from his team.

As for warriors on the other hand… 100% dependent on gear, I don’t know how melee paladin is but I assume it’s like a warrior in this way…

I know hunter, rogue, frost mage, warlock, priest, shaman, all do extremely well even with poor gear.

The best part about being in a random group of Solo Q players is finding the 1 or 2 that you can work well with and after the game and form your own pre-made and start curb stomping other groups.

How is that relevant? LOL 12k players vs 3k players… maybe… among other things. Pservers always have a few hardcore guild with players that have been playing in almost every Pserver. So it’s very centralized, as which in classic it won’t be.

Typical Pserver player…