PVP players. Will you be rolling Horde or Alliance, and why?

Just curious what you side you plan to roll.

Pluses for Horde: Great racials
Pluses for Alliance: Paladins

I’m worried that Horde may be over saturated and we will see long queues. So far in Beta Horde is seeing 25 min queues and that’s a bit too much for me. It may make me go Alliance.

What are you all planning to do?

Horde have pve racials.

Alliance have better PvP racials and paladins.

Horde always was overpopulated. I think we’ll see that again. Their racials are easily better

horde 2hd enhancement shaman its what i played and loved back then and ill play it once again.

1 Like

Horde racials are not better until blood elf.

1 Like

Alliance because the Alliance players in my group are really annoying when asked to consider Horde.

But … this is actually just not true at all.

There were always more alliance during Vanilla. The only time it came close was on PVP servers and even then it was 50/50 if that.

Horde numbers didn’t increase until blood elves were introduced, and in fact that’s probably a big reason why they were added (faction imbalance).

8 Likes

Horde because it’s awesome baby!! Gimme mud huts, skeletons and steroid cows everyday!! I’m Horde because i like to slaughter Alliance

3 Likes

Alliance for paladins and PVE
Horde for pvp and RP (lack of elves is a big positive)

1 Like

Because Night Elf Druids look so much better than Tauren :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus Alliance gets to eat steak. That’s pure win.

4 Likes

Which racials do you think are better? I think it could be argued that they may be perhaps equally valuable . . . but not better. Escape artist is decent, human perception is much better in arena, fear ward is better for PVE content, and stone form is pretty good, but much better for mainly just rogues.

I find Horde racials much better overall for PVP. Will of the forsaken, warstomp, and berserking are just insane.

However, if I am missing something, I would like to know.

I used to play a gnome warlock and I remember being envious of WOTF.

2 Likes

Not even including orcs’ +25% stun resist passive.

2 Likes

Alliance may eat steak. But the Undead get to eat the Alliance.

6 Likes

Eat the night elves, please.

2 Likes

Stone form is hands down best racial.

You pick racials to cover weakness in PvP.

Dwarf priest destroy rogues.

Dwarf pallys or warriors or rogues destroy rogues and counter Undead priest racial (devouring plague)

Gnome warrior or rogue for mages.

Horde racials are all activated dps CDs basically aside from WOTF which only does fear.

Also orc stun resist isn’t a flat +25% it’s 25% more of what you have, so if your base stun resist was 8% is would give you 2% making it 10%.

1 Like

Only if they can kill me. :wink:

Dug up my previous posts about what I’m going for links:
Lv.40 - 20/0/11: https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/AxzDPAACzAQ
Lv.60 - 30/0/21: https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/druid/BBzHPHwAA800xA
Gear: https://i.imgur.com/ythWAUA.jpg

Going horde. Better racials and better pvp community overall.

This is false.

Warstomp

2 Likes

Shaman…so horde

1 Like

I’d like to change it up and go Horde this time around but I change my mind quite a bit!

Alliance because night elves and better zones/story.

1 Like