PvP on a PvP server

Stop using this lazy argument. No one complaining about phase 2 or faction imbalance is upset that they’re having to PvP, people are upset that they’re constantly having to fight 3 or more people by themselves.

Until they put faction population ratios on the character creation screen this argument will never make sense. People are signing up for what they assume will be a somewhat even fight, obviously. Who would sign up to get jumped all day?

17 Likes

this is pvp

that kinda of thing does not happen on a pve server

so…this is pvp on a pvp server. nothing new to been seen here

Sounds like PvP happened on a PvP server

6 Likes

lolol coming from someone who used the free transfer

1 Like

So then why aren’t more people from Herod going to Heartseeker?

On my server its typically 1(Alliance) vs. 5(horde) seems pretty fair to me. Not a lot of fun but until they figure out a way to even out the fact that the majority of players are horde it isn’t going away. My only solace is that when p3 comes out my queues will be insta while horde get to wait 40 min for queue pops

Right they are complaining about PvP on a PvP server therefore the answer is valid.
If you don’t like PvP servers reroll to a normal server.

I have not visited the servers where the issues seem to be taking place, but if it is a case of 1 VS 30 repeatedly, i would say it does NOT sound like PVP happened on a PVP server, sounds more like lone hobbit VS mordor at the black gate on saurons birthday kind of thing

or in WoW terms … PvP.
As they are all players.

1 Like

Enjoying PvPing doesn’t mean you have to enjoy a 70/30 faction split. Or are you saying that to enjoy a PvP server you have to have a dislike for faction balance?

2 Likes

there is no PVP really, if you are 1 guy looking at 30, on a repeated basis, more like a hamster in a piranha feeding frenzy.

I mean no one is going to form a line to one by one take turns fighting the outnumbered guy

EWWW, A VOID ELF! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

^ PvP just happened on a PvP server.

People have grown comfortable playing WoW as if it was a single player game and have forgotten this is an MMO.

Honestly, just ask for help, and offer help to others. Get over your social anxiety disorder (I suffer from this) and you’ll actually have more fun than you would playing solo.

(There is the occasional toxic person, but just put them on your ignore list and you’re good to go.)

1 Like

Yes, I’ve posted here since day 1 that if you like world PvP with any sort of balance that you will find that PvP servers are not the right choice for you. Now that phase 2 and honor has hit I have been proven right.
I play on Normal servers as I enjoy world PvP.

1 Like

There is a point to OP’s argument.

In my realm, Incendius, where faction balance is fine (almost 50/50) pvp has been pretty fair, with massive battles with big armies on both sides, and usually an even split in random encounters within grinding spots. Although horde is slightly favoured by numbers, alliance has enough people to fight back.

Blizzard needs to provide some incentive for people to move realms and split population evenly.

1 Like

Exactly. To anyone that makes this idiotic argument since you like PvP so much go level alliance on Herod.

Yes you’ll get camped all day by the faction massively outnumbering you but it’s PvP on a PvP server so it’s fun right?

2 Likes

why would I play on a PvP server for PvP ? that’s dumb. If I played on a PvP server I would play as the dominate faction to get the full PvP server experience.
As I like world PvP I play on normal servers.

1 Like

1v30 would be more even than whats currently going on in Faerlina… Got to Brd 5 steps at a time last night while getting insta-killed by raids of horde and multi-boxing mages…

Showing ratios would make the problem even worse…

Not referring to you in this as your argument is actually consistent with your logic. I’m specifically referring to the people that constantly state they would have fun even if they were the outnumbered faction while playing an undead warlock on Herod.