PvP items still gatekeeped

I would actually love to BG with you and hear your thought process on mic, you are one in a million

add my char Flyingfox-Grobbulus and when i resub we can play

Dual resto sham dominance

If you’re fox, you’ve been in a few BGs with me in the past.

And I didn’t realize that was your alt; no wonder I despise you both…

Now you understand what birds of a feather means right?

2 Likes

You do in all but 4 slots. One of which you can get right now.

You lack three wrathful pieces, and the items you have are literally the direct second highest pvp gear.

You’re stupid. You’re the one who created this logic. I’m just following it and restating it to you.

I’m promoting players being better than atrocious and getting rewards off of effort and skill, and not just because you logged in.

Sucks to suck. Have you tried getting better?

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → Maybe don’t run those talents, get gear of a single main damage attribute, gem and enchant it correctly, DW if you go melee or get a shield if you’re staying ele, drop the staff, and then actually drop useful totems and you’ll get past a 1650 peak, I promise.

I don’t care about the opinion. I care about who the opinion is from.

You’re a selfish tool who only wants ratings removed to :point_down:

Coupled with the fact that you have demonstrated the absolute lowest level of knowledge possible for someone to play this game.

If a doctor says something about their life long profession, then sure, I’ll listen. I’m not going to listen to the bum screaming about the same topic (this is you btw), because who is the bum? They’re nobody and shouldn’t be innately listened to without proof (Like being glad) that they actually know this field. You, the bum in this scenario, are 1650 and have openly demonstrated the most asinine stances about this game in general.

You’re a clown who should be mocked and ridiculed.

Cope, deflection, and more derailment.

This has nothing to do which what I even stated.

Mongrel.

And those 4 slots are crucial.

It just demonstrates your stupidity.

Purposeful stupidity…

You’re helping to preserve the status quo.

If we all got free Wrathful overnight, no1 would care if all you elitists quit in protest.

You lie out of purposeful ignorance. You’re just a liar.

Those glads are saying the same thing; remove rating from gear.

Why aren’t you offering rebuttal to them, and only me?

Considering you have expressed me to be unqualified to argue, you don’t seem eager to explain your stances to any of those gGlads that also want removed gear…

Because if you try to argue with them, they’ll humiliate you and expose you for the liar you are.

Why dont you type in chat then, ive never seen you and ive been on grobb since molten core

Wafectus: (literal 400+ posts demanding free PVP gear with no rating req)

Blizz: “OK we will give you Cata Classic, the ONLY rating itemslot is a wep, and it’s worse than raid weps”

Wafectus: “Uninstalling because there’s no Sentry Totem”

I’m on right now; and why would I be interested in addressing you? Don’t bother.

And it just happens to be such a key piece as a weapon. The weapon makes or breaks the difference between being geared and undergeared, in any version of WoW.

Worse than a raid weapon and they still have to lock it behind a rating?

What a rip-off. It was a rip-off then; it’s a rip-off going into Cata, and I know it’s the right decision avoiding the next season, expansion, altogether.

The only rating requirements should be on T2 weapons and cosmetics like the tabard.

Sure, but not in your context. Three of them are Relentless quality, the cloak is a tank cloak that you chose to put on for whatever reason. Really “crucial” with Sentinel’s Winter Cloak equipped.

The difference between your gear and someone in full wrathful, as far as stat weights are concerned, is minimal. Your biggest issue with stats is you half and half’d your numbers because you’re a moron.

The difference between players like you and players like myself is we don’t need handouts or care in the end because you’ll still get stomped into the ground because you just suck at this game overall.

Players like yourself have quit in droves over the years, and the few mongrels like yourself that remain are not being catered to.

Keep living in this delusional cope filled fantasy you’ve crafted.

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → It’s literally right there. S8 peak rating is 1656.

:point_down: Reread it mongrel.

I already explained why. You don’t warrant anything more than a full block requote.

The biggest cope you could ever have said.

Delusional acoustic individual.

That’s clearly a stupid statement that doesn’t reflect the reality of the game.

You don’t play this game. Period. None of that is true. I’m playing the game right now and can attest to the fact that you made a false statement.

As long as your arena gear scales to the level of mine where we are both BiS, I don’t have to have your gear at all.

You’re the one that wants to promote this system where you have the unfair advantage, and blame it on a skill issue.

I’m on right now BTW.

Not that it makes a difference because I’m not going to acknowledge or dignify you much if you bother to show up.

What a whiny baby. Confirm that you are open to dueling me and I will meet you anytime between 6 and 10pm tonight, pacific time. This season I only did yolo 5s to get over 1600–we are on the same gear level. I will substitute any of my PvE items with pvp items available to you.

Lmao how is that not true? You quite literally did half and half your stats. You alternate caster and melee pieces of gear for some reason, and some gems have intellect and others have agility. You also have chosen to gem stamina for some reason, which is completely inferior to gemming resilience. The whole thing is a mess, and it’s definitely a bigger issue for you than missing 4 pieces of BiS gear.

2 Likes

im actually surprised you are able to get 1600 as that ngl

1 Like

You can get to 1600 with anything. I just hit 2.2k as Blood DK/Arms in 2’s and our MMR is currently 2400.

Currently you are missing 4 wrathful pieces, one of which being the cape which you can get right now, so only 3 rated pieces missing with relentless in it’s place.

Wrathful head > Relentless head is a difference of 18 Agi, 35 Stam, 14 Int, with a difference of around 0.4% crit, 0.2% resil, and 38 AP.

Wrathful shoulders > Relentless shoulders is a difference of 14 Agi, 23 Stam, 10 Int, with a difference of around 0.3% crit, 0.15% resil, and 28 AP.

EDIT: Numbers done with you being enhancement and actually getting the correct pieces for your spec. Not your mix matched “Melee item here”, “caster item there”, “TANK CLOAK HERE” nonsense.

You dropping your relentless STAFF for two relentless axes would be a bigger stat improvement to your gear over you getting wrathful head and shoulders.

Your fetish and fixation on gear is a tell tell sign that you are just a low skill player who only wants the “best gear” in order to compensate for your lack of skill. It’s sad.

You’re a moron. I don’t even have to acknowledge this. You’re so lost in the sauce it’s unreal.

You sent this at 4 am. You’re a clown.

1 Like

dude,he has half enhance, half ele with a caster staff and parry/stamina gems
playing without shamanistic rage,wolves or thunderstorm
its almost like he is trying to be as wacky as he can

1 Like

lol

That’s actually hillarious

1 Like

Ironforge(dot)pro → Wafectus → All the evidence

Edit: Hit update, he’s 1611 now. Dropped over 40 rating. He has another tank trinket on lmao. Corroded Skeleton Key. Stam and an on use absorb shield.

1 Like

Theres no way bro just went 3-8 :skull: unfortunate.

The tank trinket makes sense. He seems to have an obsession with stamina. Probably trying to compensate for not having astral shift or sham rage

1 Like

Almost like if he actually SPECALIZED in his TALENT SPECIALIZATION, he’d be able to do his role correctly.

If only there was a way to do that…

1 Like

corroded key is good for double dps

1 Like