PVP Item from Great Vault missing ranks

My rewards are missing the rank. They were all the base level item.

7 Likes

This happened to me as well. No rank despite showing I should have received a higher item level, AND the item is NOT able to even be upgraded, which doesn’t make any sense at all. This basically wasted my vault for this week since I farmed this reward out more for PvE than PvP anyway. I opened a ticket but the average response time is four days which is absolutely laughable.

This is also the SECOND time since the patch that I have received an item of a lower item level than the UI told me I would. Last week I used my Trophy of Strife for that week to upgrade an item, and the result was THIRTY item levels lower than what it said it would upgrade to. My very limited weekly upgrades keep being ruined by these UI/upgrade bugs and I can’t imagine I will keep playing after my sub expires in a couple weeks. Why should I spend hours and hours grinding out these rewards when they always bug out into worthless items when I actually get them?

2 Likes

Same, whats the deal here? Can’t even upgrade the item, and sadly it’s an item I need : /

2 Likes

Has to be a bug. Hopefully they see this

1 Like

Same here, my item was at base ilvl, and cannot be upgraded.

1 Like

Same issue here, FIX PLEASE!

1 Like

I have this too. I’m going to convert it to tier piece because I need the 4pc, when this glitch gets fixed PLEASE DO NOT UNCONVERT ITEMS AFTER WE ALREADY SPENT OUR CHARGE

I mean they would hopefully refund your charge if they do that

Same to me

2 Likes

Same issue here. Even when converting gear using the catalyst, the new item won’t be able to be upgraded. Very annoying issue. My piece should have been ilvl 398, now I’ll have to spend around 5k honor to upgrade it to the same level.

They just replied to my ticket and gave me an automated reply. Doesn’t seem like they’re going to help us? Extremely messed up.

$15/mo btw.

Same problem : (

Ilvl 382 instead of 398

I went to try and convert it into set to see if it would fix it and nope, it’s still bugged.

this sucks : (

Same issue. Please blizz respond.

2 Likes

me too. Blizzard please fix it

1 Like

same lol. i want my new item!

1 Like

This was posted 45 min. ago in the in game support page.

WRONG ITEM LEVEL ON PVP REWARD FROM GREAT VAULT

Updated: 45 minutes ago

Article ID: 281236

Relevant Products:

World of Warcraft

• I hit Elite but received a Duelist reward
  • I’m 1800 but only got item level 200 rewards
  • I can’t upgrade the PvP item I got from the vault

For the week of Jan 31 (US region)/Feb 1 (EU region) we have received several reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided.

5 Likes

I should have received 395 items that can be upgraded, two were, the final one, the one I need, is 382 and cannot be upgraded.

All 3 of mine were base level items.

Can you link to that, I can’t find it. Thx