PVP is officially dead

Seeing tanks get killed in a stun is something I never thought I would see at the highest level (60)… That is some sad panda crud! Watching a class 1 shot at top level as well is sad panda stuff… I heard some one say “its early. we have to wait for vers and il upgrades…” But… But… Dont the OP classes upgrade as well??? - If they don’t fix this PVP will be for hunters, rogues and pallys only.

44 Likes

I can rest assure you, with the immense outcry that have been towards MM Hunter and Sub rogue, be on the lookout for those incoming nerfs because the amount of burst they have is just too damn high.

38 Likes

I love this beautiful fast meta.

No idea why people are asking for 15 minute dampeners back because they can’t react to CDs

34 Likes

I know isn’t it great?

15 Likes

This panda isn’t sad

What makes me sad is losing cool abilities in PVE because they are unbalanced in a side activity

30 Likes

lmfao prot pallys dying in a cheap shot with a 50percent wall ‘‘just react better hurr’’

43 Likes

Ironically, if they didn’t play prot they wouldn’t die so fast.

Tanks take extra damage in PVP now.

12 Likes

I can’t wait for hunter and rogue to be guttered for the rest of the expac because they were broken for 2 weeks at launch.

8 Likes

One of those classes has a 6 second stun the other doesn’t.

2 Likes

oh im sorry my restro druid dying in 3secs while bear form and heart of wild up is also calling me

she answered and said lol

7 Likes

Imagine being a pally and not using one of their 3 bubbles when rogue presses shadowblades LOL.

Also: ask teammates to peel.

Do you know what happens when you disarm a sub rogue?

6 Likes

Dead again?

2 Likes

they vanish and come back with cds? stop trolling dude
i play holy pally with a rogue and watchh im 1v2 people all the time
i watched him kill healers with defensives up only people defending are mental cases

40 Likes

Hey I think I found your problem

Not even 1550.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen this. What gear are they wearing? Is it a fresh 60 that just rushed through leveling with low gear on or do they have actual gear?

2 Likes

QFT

I’ve had players who actually payed attention negate my burst.

2 Likes

It’s pretty much the only way to 1v1 prot pally right now, they’re effectively resto druids.

1 Like

I play Ret/Arms in 2s with a friend. Out of 400 skirms over the last two weeks ya wanna know how many times I’ve died to a rogue?

Once.

4 Likes

Your title is very misleading.

“PVP is officially dead”

Then you click and see:

So, which is it?

10 Likes

So you just got cloak and vanish in the opener? Why don’t you save a defensive for when they come back? Disarm rogue, stun rogue, incap rogue, trinket wall rogue, blind rogue, root rogue, put thorns on you, etc, etc.

So many ways to stop it if you stop being bad.

The only thing that needs to be nerfed is auto crit drestagath.

3 Likes