PvP is fun now

I created a fresh toon and started random BG. I came out of stealth, and hunter used 1 aimed shoot and killed me XD

I miss pvp balance

3 Likes

PvP is only ever fun when you win, in every situation, lol.

2 Likes

I’m not terrible at pvp, but not good at all. But it’s not fun when only factor that decided victory was gear not skill then blah…

1 Like

lmao

Love posting our Ls.

(It is super later in S4. It’s expected)

Easy to laugh when you can one shot ppl in random BG because there is no scaling XD XD

Yeah, just as the playerbase requested.

lmao

2 Likes

This is why I just do Comp Stomp. :grin:

I think the next one starts soon! Beginning of October. :wink:

Why so you can pay someone to get you gear, and then just snipe people from distance XD XD XD

Just go grab an Rdruid and PvE people in 2v2

This class plays itself to Duelist

Yeah, it’s hilarious

This is going to turn out well for you. Lol

why because its truth?

be nice if blizzard had a group finder that took into account gear pvp level pvp rating and such .

1 Like

You’re able to list experience and item level in LFG right now.

I tried pvp few times this locks chaos bolt crit me for 179k lol

2 Likes

PvP is mah love, PvP is mah life, PvP is the great equalizer between men and women. Yelling FOR THE HORDE or FOR THE ALLIANCE as armies clash, and players battle for supremacy. There is no greater honor or joy! It is the life blood of World of Warcraft… that being said. I could not PvP for most of shadowlands. The entire legendary, conduit, and reknown system totally made me bail. Its how I ended up quitting shadowlands 3 months in and why i’m invested in classic WOTLK.

Remove legendaries, conduits, and the locking behind upgrading gear behind reknown and pvp will be so much better.

2 Likes

the group finder for rated pvp takes what i said into account, they ignore random bgs and dont let them use that so people get to fight a group with people who have the best conquest gear and the other blue honor gear.

1 Like

I mean, he’s a multiglad, and you’re a guy without a 1550 achievement calling him boosted. Not sure what you’re claiming is true, but go off queen.

That’s just how it goes with random battlegrounds. They’re random. DF gearing will partially assist with this, though, so that’s nice.

it needs the better group finder for peoples alts and people just getting into pvp.