PvP is fun now

In my experience and opinion. Battlegrounds are meant for fun, as well as getting you your full honor set before moving onto rated pvp. Once you get your gear from rated pvp you go back to random battlegrounds in full conquest gear to have fun.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s how I usually like to do it. :dracthyr_love_animated: We’re back to one honor and one conquest set in Dragonflight, so hopefully the gearing process isn’t as convoluted as it is now.

1 Like

They are adding qued arena groups so you dont need premades or be at the mercy of premade group finder, and they are talking about adding rated bg ques like normal battlegrounds. So we’ll get there, but until then do what I do and just form your own YOLO RBG group. Best option for us casual pvpers.

Gear ranking and the modifier stacking is the primary issue. At least the former is going away in DF. For now anyways. Looks like they’re starting to sneak in a lot of ugly stuff. So fingers crossed.

the issue is when you do go in as a premade while it is fun the enemy team quits and bg stops and you dont get reward happens to everyone. im going to be doing DF rated pvp i got into pvp to late in the expansion to do it this expansion .

Its not that I don’t believe you, but the whole reason I haven’t preordered DF yet is because I believe they will sneak ugly things in. Can you tell me what they are sneaking in and sources? I’m ready to cause a scene if Blizzard is trying to be evil again.

The big ugly as of right now is the GL for all raids including lfr. It’s something no one asked for yet are forcing in. It’s all over the front page.

They love their hyper-treadmills and the ranking system for pvp gear is precisely that. So while they are starting to announce some bad changes, as the new expansion is 2 months away, now is when the ugly stuff will start coming out. They always seem to wait until they’re past the “feedback stage.”

GL as in gear levels? Its not something that really concerns me as much outside pvp. But yeah i’m waiting to see all the ugly stuff, it always happens no matter how much people want to white knight for Blizz.

Group Loot and no option for personal loot anymore. Which will be a disaster in pugs and lfr.

Ah, i don’t even raid unless i want some achievement like ahead of the curve for a mount. Raiding only serves one exclusive purpose for me and thats tier set transmogs. Which how I do it is i wait an expansion or two before attempting to solo mog run them. Tier sets (outside pvp) are just cosmetics that are obtainable in 1-2 expansions. Thats all raids serve for me, its their only purpose because they are never fun. But I feel bad for all those that do enjoy raiding and will now have to suffer from the extreme toxicity and greed that will resurface after being held back for a few years.

I think it’s just an example of how they are yet again taking an approach no one asked for to fix an imaginary problem they have envisioned.

If they start to feel like players will log out if they aren’t on some rank-up treadmill on pvp gear, we’ll probably see them rebrand it and shove it in. If they’re willing to spite raiders like that, pvp’ers will get the shaft in a heartbeat if they feel like it.

1 Like

And you didn’t relentlessly stalk the hunter?

I’ll never understand that mentality.

Winning all the time is boring. If it’s not a challenge, it’s not worth doing.

This expansion killed “fun” randoms for me. Because it’s simply one side slaughtering the other based on whichever team is better geared.

PvP ilvl differences should be tiny. They shouldn’t make or break every single match.

2 Likes

Get use to that LOL

What is there to stalk? I was like come on dude :rofl::rofl::rofl: no wonder BG’s are full of hunters.

I didn’t check the logs but I think it’s either double tap or something

In WoW?? When did this happen? ROFL

PvP has always
 ALWAYS been a dumpster fire of open mockery in this game. The people that really enjoy it, WHAT A SURPRISE play meta classes that are always strong.

coincidence?

1 Like

They had at least scaling that’s what I meant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cool story. Aimed shot and hunters need to be nerfed

No we just need scaling