PvP is disgusting now,only for meta and geared players

im waiting 6 years for a good pvp in wow,after last time was good in WoD,am i asking for too much? its not a “small part of the game” ?why you cant do it fun for everyone that plays it and not only for the metas?why this no fun and ultra delayed gearing system?this is not competitive, its stupid

63 Likes

You realize the geared players didn’t start off that way, right? PvP (just like raiding, and M+) requires you to invest time and energy into it.

17 Likes

says the OP flavor of the month. pallies were 1 shotting people while wearing trash early in the season allowing them to shoot up in pvp ranking and get better gear without putting any genuine effort into the game.

48 Likes

If I’m 1 shotting you as a healer, you’ve got more issues than class imbalance to worry about.

14 Likes

that doesn’t change the validity of my statement.

18 Likes

In the case of you calling me out, it does. Lol Beyond that, there’s plenty of R1 DKs–if you aren’t one it’s not because your class can’t do it over Ret Paladins existing.

5 Likes

Locking upgrading PvP gear behind pve is stupid.

Having entry level PvP gear be worse than normal 5 man gear is stupid.

Making versatility the PvP stat but offering it up on mythic raid gear is stupid.

50 Likes

amazing how i said pallies, not holy pallies, and not tactics, just pallies.

2nd lowest represented in 2s and 3s, 3rd lowest in rbgs.

meanwhile, paladin is number 1 in 2s, and tied for 1 with priest in 3s.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800696408448565311/803484753134354452/unknown.png?width=1112&height=618

clearly this isn’t a me problem.

20 Likes

You are such a shill dood buff paladins

What PVE do you have to do to PVP? I got my gear from random BGs, upgraded them with honor, then everything else I’m wearing is from vault or conquest save for one BoE ring from the H raid.

2 Likes

Renown Rank 22 says “Hi”

Is it possible to gain renown in PvP? Yes, if you’re lucky. But doing the covenant dailies is exponentially faster.

If you hate the daily grind or don’t particularly care for the covenant storylines, tough break, do it anyway.

6 Likes

I mean, I have close to a dozen 1800-2k+ rated DKs on my friends list. Did they all buy carries from Ret Paladins? Lol If your argument is that Ret Paladins are strong, I wouldn’t argue that, but it’s not stopping you from pushing your rating, you’re stopping you from that.

Also, you said, ‘says the OP flavor of the month’ in a direct response to me. Was I supposed to think you were referencing someone else?

2 Likes

you mean the entire dk ladder representation?

nope, you dont get to call people out and say “try harder” when you are on the class being given wins for free.

your class is OP and that OPness carried you.

10 Likes

If Holy Paladins are free wins, or Paladins in general, I’ll have to start whispering people to let them know when I app to groups so I don’t spend 30+ minutes trying to get into a group around my CR if they’re looking for a Disc Priest instead in the future. Lol

“You don’t need a Disc bro, I’m a free win toon. Let’s cop these dubs.” Lol

2 Likes

OP posts a legit complaint, and from the most represented and easiest class in the game you tell them they aren’t trying hard enough. then you try to make yourself as the exception: “pallies are top of representation, but im not included in that” as if that justifies you sitting on an OP class telling players that the meta is fine and they aren’t trying hard enough.

what is it with illidan players and “dubs”?

15 Likes

Actually, what I’m telling you is my CR would be 0 if I didn’t play. What I’m also telling you is in all my ratings very few Ret Paladins have been involved. Since you (I’m assuming I didn’t bother to look) aren’t competing fot R1, you literally can’t complain that you can’t get anywhere this season since I’m almost always the only Paladin in groups when I play. Meaning 1-9 other classes were something else.

Also I never called you out. You jumped in here throwing salt at me from the start and I’ve been nothing short of respectful to you.

1 Like

that doesn’t change the situation, we have tons of data but you want to paint yourself as the exception to that data. whether that is factual or not, it doesn’t negate the fact that OP has a point, not all classes are equal, and you stand from a position of superiority telling others they need to try harder when you aren’t acknowledging that you basically got a free pass.

me not agreeing with you is disrespectful? lolwut

9 Likes

The OP mains a rogue. Regardless of Tactics class representation the OP still plays a rogue.

2 Likes

if you recall i called you out for doing something similar earlier as well. :wink: so its not like im even picking on Tactics.

i still dont know what “dubs” means.

Don’t know what you are referring to. Refresh my memory :+1:
Anyway, you’re doing the “hurrdurr says X class” to Tactics when the OP plays a rogue. Rogues were oneshotting people even harder than Rets were. The OP is not struggling because of class or gear, he is struggling because he’s bad and is trying to blame external factors

2 Likes