PvP is a net negative to WoW's PvE

Np one cares.

1 Like

I would argue, in full, that PVP suffers due to the emphasis on PVE.

Troll thread

1 Like

I actually agree, I think PvP winds up adding very little to the game. It’s not a MAJOR focus, so I don’t necessarily mind it existing, but I do think the abysmal excuses for “capitals” that we got during WoD actively harmed that expansion, quite a lot in fact.

I also think PvP is a large reason that so many classes feel homogeneous, so I wouldn’t really care if they just dropped it altogether, maybe just keep the super basic stuff like Capture the flag.

aka you get everything handed to you and you still demand more

Posts like OP’s makes me hate the pve community

Uhhh lol? What are you on?

The issue is the Observer (A permanent appearance for the Felhound) is being removed so it can be re-added as a skin for the Darkglare (A 20 second cooldown)

Summon Darkglare started as a pvp ability

how is this a ‘you get everything handed to you’

1 Like

im a pvper (professional) and i can speak for all pvpers when i say the removal of the observer pet has always been our main objective since we laid our eyes upon it

don’t listen to the rest of these people saying “observer had nothing to do with pvp lol”

im leaking the secrets of the pvp gang meetings and can tell you we had a hate shrine for that mf since day 1

your stupid squid is gone forever and its NOT coming back

4 Likes

so its your crew’s work that gets monk nerfed, buffed over and over? Stellar work if so.

blame the pvp’ers and not the devs. this is the way.