PvP Hotfixes Incoming - Feb. 13

Looks like blizzard been watching these streamers and seeing how much they complain about something and after enough complaining they fix it…To bad no streamers complain about the maledict trinket, i bet if steamer complained about the trinket they would hot fix that.

21 Likes

^ I agree with this

These changes are just straight up awful. Why touch Resto Shamans and Disc Priests who are all struggling to keep up with pallies, MW monk and the overlord Druids.

Druids should’ve received flat healing nerf for sure HoT’s are just wayyy too strong.

4 Likes
  • Fixed an issue that caused Discipline Priests to still be able to queue for ranked arenas, the queue button should now be grayed out.
46 Likes

Feel like Disc just got even worse lmao. Ezclaps in chat boys.

This changed nothing. Druid is still top tier by a mile, just games won’t last as long.

3 Likes

This is one of the worst round of hotfixes I’ve seen. Gameplay pace is extremely slow-paced and nerfing mana regen doesn’t solve that. Sustained damage and healing to low-performing specs needs to be brought up.

Low damage and low healing promotes slow gameplay and dampening playstyle. Nerfing regen just makes that type of playstyle more valuable. Now it’s even more important for teams to deal damage and dampen to give you the opportunity to drink.

It also punishes offensive gameplay, Priests and Shamans will feel like it’s a terrible idea to press their dispel button in fear of their mana reserves. And Druids will stay away from cloning FURTHER because clone costs so much mana. This is ridiculous.

6 Likes

It says 55% for druid. Reading is tough.

Druids already had a 40% mana regen nerf, disc had 15% but was still going oom about 10 times faster than Druids.

4 Likes

Funny thing this just makes Rdruids and Hpals stronger than the rest by a lot. Because they still outhealing by a lot.

1 Like

Disc’s mana should’ve been like 35%, not 45%. It also needs another 5% focused will back. We currently go bone dry in 90 seconds healing against double melee pressure, since we can’t actually atonement heal against the pressure that melee do.

4 Likes

Should’ve kept the other 800 employees and fire the ones that came up with these changes tbh.

36 Likes

Also #NotMyCM

5 Likes

This is easily the worst change I have ever seen though. One way or another this is awful.

Maledict trinket. Ridiculous Bermuda triangle caster cleaves. This is the worst season of arena ever.

Blizz, you have 0 idea how to balance pvp. Just remove arena.

9 Likes

Rework Maledict please and thank you, it’s not fun for anyone.

4 Likes

It’s not going to change the meta either. This makes Rdruids and Hpals more valuable and the comps that run around and deal max damage will be even more valuable. Doesn’t promote healthy PvP in the slightest. Such a joke.

8 Likes

Lol yep. So true

Guess its time to ww dk…

1 Like

or just play rogue mage and still never lose

10 Likes

Your mana has been Critically Hit by unknown blizzard source file … Please wait for Next attempt … Better luck next character :smiley:

1 Like

Testing out these druid nerfs. https://www.twitch.tv/horrlockz