PvP Hotfixes Incoming - Feb. 13

God damn, that’s great
Maybe now we dont need maledict to be that op

honestly, Im not mad at this one bit. Rerolling Paladin though

3 Likes

Would putting scatter of trap dr make mm viable or it would need a complete rework where the spec is not gimicky?

An elegant buff to disc priests (maybe its way to much) could be giving them double dispel baseline (issue is that it overlaps with a pve buff) to deal with maledicts. Maybe combining double dispel with shield + dispel into a single talent.

lol melee cleaves just got stronger… and indirectly sub did too

4 Likes

I’ll just say it here, you might as well remove the ability to queue ranked as disc with the current changes with nothing to counterbalance it.

14 Likes

I guess this buffs getting drinks? lol

You know what? I henceforth shall be known as Nuba, the Paladin

Disc healing is pretty miserable.

Weak atonement heals. Spamming weak shadow mends. Nerfed focused will. Trained into the ground by melee. Dealing with maledicts.

Good luck getting away for drinks.

Maybe it’s time to reroll to a dps…

:T

7 Likes

tf you talking about lol, this patch notes may as well read: holy paladins buffed by 50% across the board

Guess I’ll keep on maining shadow then, rip disc.

2 Likes

Was RBG water ever even fixed for the horde?

1 Like

Everybody now has access to this trinket. It’s fine.

Now let’s nerf melee healing, particularly Warriors and Dks.

Ridiculous that it’s almost always the casters first to get nerfed…

4 Likes

All of the changes listed above are now live.

5 Likes

nerfing other classes mp5 but hpaladins epic balancing… :joy:

Be my last month paying for this garbage. Do yourselves a favor for the next expansion and do another stat squish to WotLK pre-patch levels and then revert classes to what they were at the time while adding a few new abilities, and then create PvE encounters that actually require use of the utility spells that never saw much if any use from the raids in that era. Your subscription numbers won’t tank within weeks of release (and you’ll still have all your cash shop garbage) since classes will have depth that make them fun to play and you’ll have an easier baseline to balance from.

8 Likes

maledict is not fine. I was alright with it because of the super long dampening meta but since mana regen is being nerf through the roof. The trinket needs to go.

9 Likes

disc players just reroll to protection paladin

5 Likes

No Maledict nerfs/Demon Armor nerfs ;^) oh well.

7 Likes

@Kaivax is that it? Nothing else? .-.

1 Like