PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

Apparently the lead game designer made it so 2K in arena is the same reward as M+10.

He knows his systems so well no wonder he’s getting the big pay check.

1 Like

Yeah they sure are equivalent in difficulty. How long did it take to have M+ 10 on farm? 2 weeks?

I regularly que at 2400+ and my biggest reward this week came from a M+10 temple run that ended up having a socket. my raider IO Score is like 800.

Blizzard is poop

1 Like

Tough to even find time to log in and attempt to do anything because everything is RNG based. The system was great up until after WOD and it’s been garbage ever since.

4 Likes

RNG Gearing is Bad.

5 Likes

RNG gearing is bad, RNG stat proc is bad, RNG inside a RNG is bad … is there anything good about BfA gearing system?

9 Likes

5 weeks out of the 9, got item´s with no usable secondary stats, despite beeing of higher ILVL the secondary stats, messed up EVERYTHING. The worst on this season was a weapon 400 that dropped, with no Mastery… how an Unholy DK can have no freaking mastery on their weapon. I hate RNGSUS WOW.

2 Likes

dude I have gotten MULTIPLE, yes MULTIPLE, staffs as an ELE shaman out of my PvP chest.

My survivability is tied to armor and block but you give me staves in my PvP chest and I still have a 370 dagger equiped. Seriously wtf…

5 Likes

Dear Blizz current PVP gearing system is too confusing for players like me. Go back to a vendor system. I understand the vendor system and currencies better.

Thanks!

10 Likes

I’m gone as well, peace out guys. I’ve reached the pinnacle of my gearing, time to get off the hamster wheel.

3 Likes

I got a 385 maledict with a gem slot today so I cant complain. Just kidding this system sucks

1 Like

Great post. I really only raided one expansion because I had time. I was always a pvp’er. At time I would do arena but I just like battle grounds and grinding for gear. Plus at times I felt raiding was too much pressure and time consuming. Then to find and get in a raid could be a pain. I just want to que for a bg and gear like the old days.

3 Likes

It was predictable that eliminating the distinction between PvP and PvE gear (scaling, resilience, whatever) could not ever be made to work. I wonder how they convinced themselves it was a good idea.

100% agree, im going to unsub cause i hate grinding once i hit max level… i wanna be bale to gear quily and get into action once i hit max level not grind for days and days just to be good, also i HATE the fact that blizz pruned this game by lower the skill cap for classes, pvp/arenas is just the matter fact of pressing 4 spells/buttons which is one of the reasons why this games declining on players pvp wise

1 Like

2/10 bait. At least try to be creative.

The system is still FN garbage.
What are you clowns going to do about it? You continue to fail. Perhaps it’s time you all were fired and got a new team in.

3 Likes

It still sucks.

You want data to prove it?

Look at your PVP ladder. Half the players are decked in Mythic +10 gear, and these are the best players in the game.

Now think about what that means for the majority of PVP players which are not on the ladder.

PVP guilds as a result are going extinct. Most that are still around are PVP in name only, with their guild leaders being main tank on the Heroic/Mythic raiding team.

For most of us, It is plain embarassing and demoralizing to be a PVP player in BfA.

Your “big data” oriented ideas are garbage. Stop trying to outsource common sense to “big data” and fix the game.

12 Likes

If someone reading this is in any way involved with developing pvp this expac I just want to let you know that you suck at your job and should get on that

6 Likes

Bring back arena points and honor and arena vendors. That is all we ask.

Or at least add Titan Residuum to the weekly chest.

2 Likes