PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

Please make pvp gearing a priority Blizzard. I’ve been stuck at around 390 iLvL for weeks now. I capped conquest every week since the season began and the ONLY upgrade I’ve received in the entirety of S2 was a trinket.

I enjoy pvping but to go months without an upgrade while PVEers can get upgrades on a much more frequent basis…/feelsbadman. I’m significantly undergeared compared to PVEers who have put in a similar amount of time.

PVP gearing needs some serious help but adding in a chance for warforging/titanforging on this 385 ilvl gear I get week after week would be a welcome start.

1 Like

About to unsub bump. PvP in general suck so bad I can’t even find words for it right now. I love healing but its so unrewarding and feels so bad to heal. VENDORS!!

1 Like

Disgrace 10

1 Like

Start tweeting this stuff, and hitting their social media. Use the views, replies, and start date. More and more people see this the better. Bog down their stuff and make it be seen! Obviously they arent reading the forums so lets take this stuff else where!

1 Like

bumping again

1 Like

Got a nice forum ban when I mentioned taking this to social media :frowning: not even allowed to have an opinion.

1 Like

You would’t even need gear scaling if you simply had vendors and could farm the previous season’s gear with honor for catch up.

Like they had back when people actually played arenas.

2 Likes

Curse you 1 guy who bought the wrong item 100 years ago and planted a seed in Blizz devs head.

Must have been one of their family members or their brother Bilo.

1 Like

That isn’t the real reason; Ion is just lying through his teeth. He’s not that stupid, no one who develops this game is.

They’re doing this for the hamster wheel effect, under the theory that it will force players to play more which is what Activision wants. The problem being it makes the game so frustrating people just stop playing it all together.

2 Likes

Agreed. Replacing great and creative content and ideas with a carrot or stick approach will be the WoW PVP killer.

Until they fire everyone again and shift the pendulum.

1 Like

I’m unsubing bump… great job blizzard I literally hate logging now

1 Like

They could keep honor the way it is now and make you use marks of honor for last seasons gear. They could also have crafters craft a set at the onset of an xpac and continue to get upgraded quality recipes to keep those specific professions relevant.

In other words, they could do literally anything else but what they are doing.

1 Like

Please blizzard actually use some feedback for once and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Bump since this was on page two.

1 Like

bump again.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you at least respond and say something to the effect of “we’re aware of all the concerns and input in this thread. This information is being passed along”.

Other companies have to make tough decisions based on a ton of difficult factors such as cost and feasibility. It costs blizzard nothing to make pvp changes and literally anything is feasible.

1 Like

Adding more coins to the coin system was a good start now making the item level it rewards more appropriate is the next thing that needs doing. It should match the weekly chest.

A post from 2017 is still relevant.

Sad times boys… sad times…

9 Likes

Vendors would be nice.

6 Likes

WTB vendors?

5 Likes