PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

I filled mine out literally a few minutes ago. I was surprised when it came up, I was checking to see if I cancelled and apparently I did.

weird, I’ve cancelled 3 subs (edit: within the last 2 weeks) and haven’t gotten a single one. Do they email it to you now?

10 char bump

1 Like

Bump it wtf 10 char

1 Like

Need to revamp the entire pvp system and ditch this 10+ year old structure. Rebuild from ground up having soloq in mind with a separate team ranked ladder. We already have RBG ladder and Arena ladder why is this any different?

PVP gearing season 2 of BFA is looking like a flop. While you do have more choices than season 1 the problem remains. You have to grind out conquest for x amount of weeks to see an upgrade.

In the past you had to wait at most 2 weeks to see an upgrade or 1 week. Not SIX WEEKS.

Bad system is bad.

Current PVP gearing system is TOO COMPLICATED.

Gearing vendor system is EASIER to understand. This is because everyone understand how currencies work aka money, money, money.

6 Likes

Just got some hands in my conquest box before I chose some hands for this weeks weekly conquest reward. Cool system

BRING BACK VENDORS

2 Likes

Jokes over guys, this is turning into a crisis, now not only is gearing bad and not fun, the actual pvp is bad and not fun

Save our game!

4 Likes

Barrier to entry was never addressed when templates were removed, with no way of reasonably gearing through honor vendors, and conquest vendors. A new character is not just out classed they are non-viable.

Make Casual PVP gear worth something.

3 Likes

Daily bump 10 char

2 Likes

Ef u blizzard bump

2 Likes

This is like yelling into the abyss. And it’s been more than a year.

But they listen to feedback guys.

5 Likes

Blizzards logic: who cares about pvp it’s only a small percent of wow players that play it anyway.

My logic: if you never put true effort/resources into something how do you expect it to become more than just a mini-game.

4 Likes

Move toward sandbox world pvp system and get away from arena. To many classes and specs to balance. The company has never been able to balance it. Time to throw in the towel and give me world pvp with loot drops from players. Hardcore pvp is what I need.

2 Likes

Bump again 10 char

1 Like

Bump 10 char

1 Like

came back for 6 weeks, realized how garbage this gearing system is garbage. peace out blizz.

4 Likes

More posts everyone! Let’s surpass the portals thread!

2 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight boys.

2 Likes

I feel you! Vendors!!! I had to do a stupid +10 last night it was so terrible. Took 60 minutes, we died 42 times even though the dps was pulling 20k each and the tank/heals were good. I asked in chat is this normal? They were like eh with these affixes and it being whatever that dungeon is by the zulz boat thingy is, yes.

I dont see how anyone could possible do that. I didnt even get an upgrade, hey 400 cloak meet 400 cloak. Now i have to cross my finngers and pray if it procs next week it wont be 415 bracers since thats my highest item.

Vendors would make life way easier, or hell just bring back legion where everyone was the same stat wise. Skill > Gear :frowning:

5 Likes