PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

Bump VENDORS. Keep commenting people

1 Like

How has none of this been addressed over a year later? Pathetic.

4 Likes

Im curious… with all your “testing cycles” which of the clapping monkeys Blizz employs thought the "well heres less Ilvl then PVE AND on a “you’ll like what we give you because you are too stupid to pick your own gear” system was a good idea?

4 Likes

Ythisens no longer works at blizz.

2 Likes

The greatest loss this expac

3 Likes

Vendors please. It doesnt feel good that my last season warforged piece isnt replaced by cap. Half way through Im D/Eing every cap piece. My only hope is the chest. I hate PvE, I wont do it. Wheres the thought for players like me? How can I compete?

VENDORS!

4 Likes

We are NOT too dumb for vendors !

Revamp this system. With a game this old you should have insight into what has and has not worked.

If your incentive is to keep us engaged by forcing an endless grind over great content and mechanics, you are thinking very short term and are banking on the loyalty gained through the past years, but these loyalty chips you are cashing in are quickly dwindling.

4 Likes

daily bump because how old is this thread and literally ZERO improvements happened?

3 Likes

Too harsh, don’t wish death on people m8 it’s just bad karma.

1 Like

You got issues m8

1 Like

Bump bring back vendors you dolts

2 Likes

PvP is the worst it’s ever been. Developers must hate their jobs to not do it for a year.

4 Likes

Imagine having your own broadcasting team member making an amazing thread and ignoring it.

4 Likes

Mind blowing

1 Like

People have loved the Vendor/honor system since Vanilla. So obviously it made sense to get rid of that system.

RNG was amazing in D2, obviously it would be amazing for WoW, right?

4 Likes

I apologize for what I said. In fact I deleted it. But damn it! it’s so annoying! Almost everyone is telling them(Acti-Blizz) the solution for this problem and yet they don’t listen. This is almost the same as that scene from the movie The Notebook.

2 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t seem to care anymore

4 Likes

PVP gearing is in bad shape.

World quests are offering 385 caches pieces for less time spent. In PVP you are looking at 3 days worth of effort versus 20 minutes of play time in PVE for the same ilevel gear.

The only positive thing I can say about the current PVP gearing system is being able to choose a nice trinket which you can’t do on the PVE side. But beyond that there are too many issues with current PVP gearing systems.

1 Like

thats because the PvP meme trinkets are useless in PvE. PvErs havent even heard of Maledict.

2 Likes

Buck Flizzard

3 Likes