PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

Well, you THINK you want it but…

But… We had it and no one complaind about pvp vendors. It was a system that acctually worked.

2 Likes

And yet, we addicts keep paying $15 a month and playing anyway

speak with your wallets

the 3 thousand people complaining with their wallets isnt going to be noticed

1 Like

Any vendors yet?

With the stealth nerf to loot boxes in PVP it is making the PVP gearing situation worse.

How can Activision-Blizzard screw up something so simple? If you can’t handle a simple system like this then Act-Blizz should go back to an even simpler system aka gear vendors.

3 Likes

Where is the actual pvp gear without having to raid or do mythic+ to gain versatility / haste? I keep getting versatility mastery scraps that end up being scrapped.

Bring back honor gear, bring back vendors for honor and conquest gear. Bring back weekly conquest caps like in cataclysm… Let us buy great pvp gear with conquest and get rid of the RNG crap like “open this chest and possibly get a downgrade or a piece that you don’t need even after working very hard for it”. Get rid of the RNG azerite pieces… nobody wants a game where you might be good at pvp or pve depending on what traits you get on your gear.

4 Likes

One of the main reasons I quit wow at the start of bfa( the other reason wow pvp being more dead than it’s ever been) Nearly impossible to gear through arena and bgs. There’s no point in playing wow unless you enjoy running mythic+ or mythic raiding.

1 Like

Vendors please!!!

You think you know what we want, but you don’t. We want PVP and Vendors.

Here is what we don’t want:

• RNG :nauseated_face:
  • Warfronts :nauseated_face:
  • Island Campaigns :nauseated_face:
  • Mythic + or any kind of PVE :nauseated_face:
8 Likes

Did we get any surprise Christmas PVP vendors?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Until you do something about it nothing is going to change.

Just checking in to see if we have gotten any dev communication sense last year?

Hm

Agree. I’ve enough of the BS system Bliz currently uses for PvP gearing. Vendors was better. You can still have a RNG chest for your weekly cap, but that shouldn’t be your primary method of gearing up. It should just be an extra bonus chance. Vendors need to return. The current gearing system in PvP sucks. Actually WoD gearing was superior in every way to this garbage we currently have

4 Likes

I miss WoD pvp gearing system so much. I had about 4-5 toons leveled to 100 just for casual battlegrounds. Getting conquest capped each week and the catch up mechanics that went with it as the season went on encourage me to pvp more than anything Legion or BFA has offered.

Not to mention if you had a fresh max character, it was fairly easy to get the previous seasons pvp gear with the chests and honor systems.

In addition the class design was much better but that’s for a different topic. I miss my WoD ret paladin! :cry:

5 Likes

Warfronts and Islands are fine. Nothing wrong with having options when you get tired of grinding bgs.

We do want vendors back. Give us our vendors and separate PVP and PVE gear so that each is better in its own setting. There was nothing wrong with that setup.

6 Likes

Are you suggesting we quit? People shouldn’t have to quit to get the point across when it’s unanimously agreed upon by the player base that we should have vendors for PvP.

3 Likes

This whole expansion has been fail. The way to get gear is embarrasing. Forcing players to do PVE just so they can get the correct azerite trait for PVP? How come its not the other way around for PVE players then? And dont’ even get me started on 8.1, putting in a patch before a season even ends, AND changing mmr so nobody is playing at rank 1 now. This whole expansion has been an embarrasing mess.

1 Like