PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP)

It’s funny how this old thread from a year ago is still applicable to today’s expansion. Nothing has changed, just gotten worse

5 Likes

Viewed thread and no blue response as usual.

PvP vendors pease!!!

3 Likes

Please we need help, with getting some pvp vendors. Please??

1 Like

I think most would agree that the Azerite trait system has been a fail.

5 Likes

Can we please change this RNG bullS!@# system? It’s so annoying to get a 2H weapon where I need a 1H for my frost spec? Also, most of the time it’s duplicate. What you want me to change spec? What if I tell you Blizzard/Activision that I don’t like UH and Blood? What if I tell you that I don’t like Raiding and Mythic? Here’s the SIMPLEST solution… BRING BACK PVP VENDORS!!! So like us pvpers from bottom ladder to top will have a motivation to play more. Thank you and happy holidays.

8 Likes

They don’t care lol…

This game is well past it’s prime and is pretty much dead right now.

5 Likes

Sad but true.

I want to be able to buy haste/versatility gear, I just received my first random piece that has haste/versatility from a BG. Please bring back a vendor with one currency.

1 Like

At this point in BFA what do you people do that you don’t have a plethora of gear options to pick from for every scenario?

It’s a real question. I don’t understand. Gear literally rains down from everything, all the time. With little to no skill requirement, just simple grinds. It’s not all “perfect” but the quantity alone practically guarantees successful gearing relatively easily.

The amount of people that think that one trait is keeping them from climbing at 1800 is unreal.

Getting to that point of “plethora of gear options” takes forever and will restart with season 2 when everything has to be upgraded and new traits are available you dunce. Gearing for your BiS stats and traits shouldn’t be through RNG, not to mention gearing an alt.

Cool, gear is “raining down” except it’s all useless. Crit gear is completely useless to me and that’s been most of my drops lately. It’s not an upgrade when I’m losing a ton of haste for crit.

3 Likes

Takes forever? Well, I guess it does when you dont do 3/4 of the content in the game.

Alts? I have two alts at your equivalent gear lvl doing nothing but wqs, wfs, and casual heroic. I think i have 20 hours at 120 combined on both of them…

Gearing correctly is not RNG. Gearing for the mythical “BIS” is. You should be more than capable of gearing to a correct point for your level of content fairly quickly and easily.

It’s all useless if you don’t know what you are doing. And by the looks of it, you don’t. Grats you are 2.2k, but you don’t know how to play the game.

LOL Daark stop talking

2 Likes

PvPers have always been able to gear for PvP through PvP. It sounds like you have zero clue what you’re talking about if you think I should have to do mythics, WQs, or any other content outside of Pv to get PvP gear.

We used to have honor vendors we could buy pieces from by doing BGs. We used to have an arena vendor we bought arena gear from by doing arenas. Not WQS, dailies or quests.

4 Likes

I did the assault today hoping to get an upgrade, guess what? it was a fooking duplicate! fook this RNG man. Bring back pvp vendors! Yes, assault was easy but when Alliance starts ganking that will make everything hard.
Also correct me if I’m wrong but someone told me that ally was getting ilvl 370 every week for killing 10 hordes? If this is true… WTF!!!
Yes, the gears are raining and it’s good IF you’re catching up but when you caught up and start to ACTUAL gear up this RNG makes someone’s life miserable.

1 Like

Sorry friend. For the majority of this games history the best geared players did both pve and pvp.

There have always been set bonuses, weapons, trinkets, or pieces that came from pve and vice versa.

It sounds like you want MoP. Again, sorry friend, but the 2.5 years of MoP style does not equal “always.”

Nah, I quit after a month into MoP. Done arguing with you though. You’re just blind if you that don’t see that Blizzard is giving us the middle finger by giving PvE a vendor and not us after this thread cap was raised. I feel bad for anyone that has your mentality of thinking RNG gearing is fine for this game when stats matter.

1 Like

You have to quit. You dont have an argument. But if you need the confidence boost, by all means, keep telling yourself that if you had haste/ vers pants instead of crit/ haste that you wouldn’t be hardstuck 2200…

When did I ever say I’m stuck because of my gear? My stats are actually great because I was lucky, my alt however feels the pain many others do.

This game is about character progression, and nobody likes the direction this game has gone for gearing. But sure, make fun of my “hardstuck 2200” when you’re probably a 1200 PvE player that just came over from GD to complain about us wanting vendors.

1 Like

Your opinion is not everyone’s. I know you want vendors and you will probably get them. And just like the PvE’ers, when you do, you won’t have the excuse that “gear” or Rng is what was holding you back.

I’m just trying to help you.

And no, I’m hardstuck 2200 too. The difference is, that I know that gear has nothing to do with it.

BFA PVP gearing is too confusing. Please give back vendors as it made the most sense for low IQ players like me. Thanks!

4 Likes