Pvp community must rally together right now

Except it will still be far easier and faster to gear through dungeons.

With a separate stat or WoD boost, PVP can become the best way to gear for PVP again.

Please let me PVP for PVP gear again!

2 Likes

oh I meant like specifically PVP pieces that have most of their stat budget allotted into versatility.

but I 100% agree I want to get PVP pieces by doing PVP content.

And not at a snails pace.

I think Blizzard had 4 years to try to balance PVP and PVE gear when they are equivalent. They failed miserably.

I would rather it go back to separate gear with a stat or WoD boost.

3 Likes

for real I think the most fun I ever had doing PVP was running rated battlegrounds on my affliction warlock during mists.

getting capped and running to the honor and conquest quartermaster to get The upgrade I was thinking about all week was a fun mechanic.

Imagine if we could describe the gearing process in PVP as fun again!

I loved gearing up in WoD and earlier.

2 Likes

Agreed! The system felt so good.

2 Likes

All 5 of you?

WoW PvP is a joke and needs to die. Wasted resources.

1 Like

There are so many choices available on the Conquest path that they would have to be characterized as well itemized. You can get poorly itemized pieces faster from PVE, but to get reasonably well itemized 460 pieces from PVE takes months for the average player, if they ever get there.

I remember having fun
 such a long time ago.

I mean, there has always been competitive and “non-competitive” pvp. Both should be supported with gear, stats, etc.

They did away with it because pvpers in mop would complain that they couldn’t do current content in it. I remember in mop people getting kicked from raids who where in pvp gear.

1 Like

I did mean BFA my bad! WoD had great pvp

In fact, every expansion with PvP vendors and PvP stat were amazing.

4 Likes

Just give us the pvp stat back. All the best pvp was when we had this stat and reliable vendors so we could itemize our class. Please. Please Blizzard listen.

2 Likes

The PvP community deserves better, Blizzard.

1 Like

I gotta thank you guys for posting here and keeping the thread constructive. We have all voiced our opinions and I think there is still overwhelming agreement on not only what we want as pvpers, but also what we need as wow players.

Blizz, thanks for listening.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Give us back MoP pvp scaling, and pvp stats.

My rally cap is on tight rn