Pvp community must rally together right now

I mean the Honor gear takes like a day to farm up anyway, so the set bonus would be unlocked very quickly. But still I do agree that a more linear approach is better both in the long-term and more immediately enjoyable as it impacts you with every piece of gear that you earn.

Definitely. WoD nailed it, and resil/pvp power was second best imo.

I’m getting a really good feeling about the community. Thank you guys so much for keeping it real today. I appreciate all of your comments even those who couldn’t reach an understanding with us. Hopefully this plays out in a way that makes pvp guys happy and doesn’t threaten the comfort of pve players staying in pve content.

2 Likes

I think its a misunderstanding of what we are asking for. I’ve run into alot of people that either don’t know how it was or never paid attention to PVP for the first, what, 12 years(?) of the game.

That said I want positive change for everyone, but I also don’t think I am qualified to speak to what a person who runs Mythic+ or Mythic Raids as their endgame needs as far as gear or other QOL changes…if I see a thread like this I’ll give it a bump, as I expect them to do here, as you can see in my post history, I’ve made several posts about my perception their upcoming gear shortage in threads about Mythic+ to draw their attention…but I don’t actually know what they need to make it rewarding for them to do it. I just know its not my endgame, I don’t enjoy even the prospect of it.

Which is why I am being so vocal here, because I do enjoy PVP, I am well aware of its deficiencys in BFA compared to previous iterations, and I want to be better in SL.

At the end of the day I hope we’re all swimming in content with the rewards we want from it. PVPers able to curbstomp eachother and PVEers killing dragons, ogres, random evil loot pinata dudes…I really don’t care what you like about the game just that its fun for everyone. But I also won’t speak for a PVEer, cause I don’t know what they need in the current iteration of the game. I can always speak to how things were in the past when I did my raiding and Mythic wasn’t a thing…but that just muddys up the issues people have with it.

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Its gotta be immediately. You earn the points, You buy the gear, you put it on, you’ve got resilience or whatever they want to call it, Rainbows and Unicorn farts for all I care as long as it does the same job.

Having it as a set bonus is asking for a new person coming into the BGs to be a punching bag for too long. A little bit of hazing through the first couple of hours is a “hi, how are ya, welcome to the Jungle, now go get your gear”…too much is abusive and making them wait would be exactly that, abusive. Just like raiders aren’t gonna be top deeps their first time out in a patch after a content break, same applies here. But make it easy for them to join up and rock out cause its so much fun for all of us at the end of the day.

Oh and FOR THE HORDE!!!

Goodnight y’all 0300 est comes earlier everyday.

1 Like

LOL no

This is a legitimate discussion so unfortunately your meme videos have no place here. WoD was good fun for pvp, had good pvp content and was pretty balanced. There will always be exceptions and outliers.

If you’d actually like to post something constructive and not a couple videos that look tailored to 12 year old children who still love 9gag, I would love to read the reply. Otherwise thanks for the bump.

I don’t PvP much, but I don’t understand why there can’t be PvP vendors…I did some PvP in Cata and MoP…and earning the pieces through BGs was fun. I loved it. I hope you get what you need OP.

1 Like

And WoD pvp was a joke and I lived on these forums through that expac and every single other. Every PvPer was calling for Holinkas firing. Him and celestion in legion were also a meme saying they designed the game to be played on a tablet. Every. Single. Expansion. PvPers endlessly cry about how pvp is bad and certain classes are OP. Never ending YoYo of balancing and train hoping FoTM players.

1 Like

And I happily played BG after BG after BG on so many alts, just loving it.

Class balance is one thing, the gearing of WoD was second to none.

I want vendors but what i quoted from him is just an absolute joke to think WoD pvp was balanced.

Once again not a single thing about your post was constructive or even positive, so thank you for the free bump. I’ve mained this class and only this class since 2009. No fotm here. Thanks for the free bump lol really, hope you have a better day and are able to post in a more mature fashion in the future. There’s a time and a place for that and this isn’t it kiddo. Thanks.

Meh, focus on the the gearing then. That is being looked at right now, and hopefully we can get it fixed before launch!

It was, it just doesn’t align with your echo chamber. WoD pvp was not balanced and you are being disingenuous saying other wise and makes you look foolish.

Well I’m glad you feel so passionate about wod pvp not being good but the focus here is on a newer system for the next expansion, so really I don’t see why you are hanging onto that so hard. Go rub your fecal matter on the walls of another thread, thanks.

Every one of these content creators and the vast majority of forum posters want PVP specific stat added to pvp gear.

Please do the right thing Blizzard!

I just needed to correct people who spread lies on these forums. Education is important.

That’s nice. No one really cares considering you are in an underwhelming minority, take a look at these replies. There are literally hundreds in agreement. Wod pvp was much better than what we had in bfa pvp, sorry you got pillar humped bro. I appreciate your free bumps but won’t be entertaining you any longer. Good day, enjoyed your attitude. The thread will not be derailed by childish meme videos and negative comments.