Pve to Pvp xfers

For tbc or preferably earlier, you should allow pve realm players to opt to swap to pvp realms.

This isn’t a wah you lvled on easy mode post.

People who raid and look for new guilds are limited to only pve realms and pve realms will never recruit a person from a pvp realm because it’s a one way ticket.

It makes recruitment for some quiet toxic and very daunting to decide if you actually want to swap because of the no way back policy of it.

Choices have consequences. If you want choices not to matter, go play retail.

#NoChanges

7 Likes

Luckily enough there’s a solution. You can select your realm of choice and level there. Plenty of time to give it a go.

5 Likes

No. Make your choice, and live with that choice. Also, kill off transfers from PvP to PvE realms, too.

4 Likes

Just delete transfers entirely. They do nothing but harm the game.

13 Likes

You are close minded.

1 Like

I think that has been the biggest takeaway (for me) so far while playing Classic.

2 Likes

transfers are good to have, free transfers for a minority faction off a realm is not good.

Opening with under 10 servers was not good.

Blizz messed up, transfers for money aren’t to blame.

1 Like

I don’t think they are. I think they are perhaps one of the worst features to ever have been added.

I would be in favor of not having transfers ever be available. But, I’m not asking for that.

2 Likes

Imagine dropping a nearly full aq bis char with tiger mount and a binding to “switch realms” and start at lvl 1

1 Like

Imagine rolling on a pve realm :rofl:

3 Likes

Imagine xferimg to a pve realm to raid with a guild then it dies and your stuck

No.

10charno

1 Like

Because… reason?

All the reasons that have been explained 99999999999 times in the 999999999999 threads just like this. You knew the rules. You xferred anyway (though somehow I doubt that part of your story.) Tough cookies.

2 Likes

You are aware there is no warning prompt saying you can’t reverse it.

You are a close minded sheep

Sorry you’re the reason for warnings on packages. Perhaps a little more caution will be in order for your future choices.

2 Likes

Its always been that way. Sorry if in the 15 years since Vanilla you didnt learn the rules.

2 Likes

I was aware of the rules you peasant, I’m simply stating there is no warning on purchase

Do you not think of other people who would be frustrated if it happened to them? Ofc not, you people are smooth brains

You seem mad. If you were aware of the rules, no reason to be mad at anyone but yourself.

2 Likes