PvE to PvP transfers now possible & can be both factions on PvP servers

It is are you kidding me have you ever played on a pvE server before When you go into a contested area unless you are flagged would you have to type / pvp And then type it again to turn it off.

That’s exactly how it works That’s how it’s always worked

Bit of a self own there pal?

Far out we’ve got some weirdos in the chat.

When did anybody say anything about PVE servers? Literally never mentioned.

Learn.to.read

1 Like

No… not at all???

What does the announcement say. Go on, tell me

Couldn’t stop laughing that you linked to Wowhead article formed directly around a blue post in this forum.

:rofl:

1 Like

You understand that on a PVP server you can’t have a character on both faction under one account right? So to

you would need two accounts. And after the change if you want to do that? You still need two accounts. And if you’re from a PVE server and you xfer to a PVP server and want to do that? You… still need two accounts.

So nothing you’ve said has anything even remotely to do with pve players being able to xfer to pvp servers.

You uhh… following along yet or do I gotta get my crayons?

linked what I saw first, I look for WoW news on WoW Head not the forums.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd the self own.

Thank you for pointing out how badly you owned yourself <3

Are you ok?

These changes will enable you to have both Horde and Alliance characters on PvP servers.

1 Like

Lol the denial is delicious.

Doubt he’ll respond again after making a fool of himself that hard.

I didn’t see the second part but it’s still not a big deal. No one is that wrapped up in ganking in classic TBC, and at best it tells you what zone they’re in. In Classic tons of people had 2 accounts and world-buff sniping was a thing… and it STILL wasn’t that big a deal. You’re still making a big deal out of nothing. I think you need to get out more

1 Like

I was just clearing up the misunderstanding.

EDIT: oh wasn’t a reply to me my bad.

And

Are my favorite parts of this.

Zero self awareness.

And of course

Hahahaha. Makes an absolute fool of himself and instead of apologizing for being a jackass turns around and insults me.

Mwah, you are magic.

I honestly feel a little bad, I can’t imagine THIS being that big for you. One of us continues to make a fool of himself but it’s not me mijo.

You owned yourself and you feel bad for me?

Do you follow me? Or do I need to get out my crayons…

I mean, you’re still throwing a tantrum over nothing. That continues to not change. I’m pretty sure you’re not allowed crayons, I doubt anyone trusts you not to eat them.

Me? You’re the one refusing to admit you got it wrong and were being a dick.

Far out you must have the worst social skills.

Far out, rofl? Oh mijo. You’re trying too hard.