PvE to PvP Remove these restrictions

I agree with this much. I don’t think the majority of Classic players were happy with the 58 boosts being added.

2 Likes

I’d pay just as much at this point truth be told.

As would I to be honest

1 Like

oh they WILL
just wait until the 3Q report revenue report

2 Likes

NO WAY! When Classic went live we all leveled killing each other fighting days and days weeks of Horde Vs Alliance battles all whilst you PVE carebears galloped around skipping and leveling up farming gold and doing dungeons!

No F-ing WAY! You rolled Care Bear you stay on Care Bear!

2 Likes

As much as I want this to happen, there’s obviously some friction preventing them from doing it. That, or they are keeping it in the tank for phase 3 or beyond if things start getting slow again. I really don’t see a valid reason as to why this cant or shouldn’t be allowed but w.e. And to the guy who said this was added in Wrath, this was added at the end of TBC about 1-2 months before WOTLK prepatch.

If Blizzard truly considers leveling on a pvp server to be the reason why they don’t allow PvE → PvP transfers perhaps they can open up the transfers if you level another character on the server you want to move to.

But for real. There are PvP servers that are almost 100% one faction. There are level 58 boosts in the game. The restriction on transferring is meaningless in TBC Classic.

2 Likes

I kind of agree with this but the problem is that around 80% of the players on PVP servers right now should have rolled PVE because they don’t want to deal with the hassles of world fighting and they would be happier just being on a PVE server. That’s why players (both horde and alliance) are faction stacking on PVP servers.

I think you’re joking anyway but I just wanted to say that.

3 Likes

seethe
cope
dilate

1 Like

Yep it’s on it’s way eventually :clap:

I can’t pay to transfer onto a pvp server because the leveling is easier on a pve server but I can pay to boost a character through 3/4 of the leveling on a pvp server …

They rolled there because the best PvE guilds are usually on PvP servers. Also, I’m pretty sure most people have had a way different experience this time around than they did back in the day since a lot of servers are so much more crowded.

1 Like

Exactly why this restriction needs to be changed.

There are many reasons why this restriction needs to be lifted, and we just need to continue voicing up about it. I made a thread here compiling 100+ forum posts on this topic to show how large the amount of players are that want this restriction lifted. If you can please comment/upvote it, it will help. And Blizzard, please, just lift the restriction. NOBODY would level and max gear on a PvE server and then pay $25 to go to a PvP server when they can just buy instance boosts and go into raids right away or GDKPs. It’s so irrelevant to keep this restriction going, and moreso than ever with the introduction of the 58 character boost option. Just lift it, you make more money, we are more happy, PvP servers are more thriving, everyone’s happy.

1 Like

Let’s keep posting and making this noise mate, I have characters on Pagle I want to bring back to Oceanic and the only options for us are PvP servers.

1 Like

I’m with you brother. This is an absolute win-win-win with no plausible objection as to avoid immediate implementation. All it takes, literally, is the dev team to make one simple change, that should only take minutes to make, and that change will result in a Christmas morning feeling for thousands of players (and Blizzard’s bank account).

1 Like

Decent point, from my in game experience sitting in pvp que at lvl 51 for over 2 hours maybe the realms should be consolidated into like 4.

1 Like

Will we get to see it? I hear they like to hide how bad they are doing

Hopefully they implement allowing PvE to PvP transfers this next reset (tuesday).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.