PvE beta server too low population

If I have to suffer a PVE server to get access to testing classic, then I would.

I’m a PVE player so I would love to join you but I refuse to buy a lottery ticket just for the chance to get in… If they would offer me the invite first then I would resub but I’m not going to pay for time that would just go to waste if I can’t play.

it will if you force them to only play on the pve server :smiley:

nice helmet you got there :smiley:

i got it from a store that gives good helmet

1 Like

i got mine from RFK i think :smile:

Oh ye of little faith!

No. Beta is for testing.

Wishing every day I could be a part of the beta testing. Sad to hear there is a lacking population for the testing when I’m over here chomping at the bit to be a part of it.

Mostly because the streamers play on PVP servers, so the fans will be playing on pvp. However, there’s a very small amount of pve streamers with there own reasons. Most people that play on pve servers are people that join the game late, or know that pvp servers are complete BS half the time. I don’t mind pvp servers, much, till you know that bored capped player shows up. And I’m instantly thinking they are just bad because they can’t fight people there own level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stay tuned… I’m calling it now… new wave of Beta invites is incoming later today or tomorrow.

Agreed.

They should start inviting the most prominent members of the community, who have shown themselves to be diligent members of the community by making high-quality posts such as suggestions about various issues, such as about how to improve pet diversity in Vanilla(Pet Un-Homogenization Idea - #4 by Dbrickashaw-barthilas), and from whose posts it’s as these are they are knowledgeable people and that they’ve played Vanilla so what they’re saying is coming from a knowledgeable place.

Afterall, it’s kind of, well-articulate, knowledgeable and quality-posting people that can most reliably be counted on to provide quality feedback about various issues in Vanilla.

If not, they still clearly deserve it more than others because of all the extreme quality posts they’ve made on this forum.

Tuesday is the earliest I expect anything, Wednesday or Thursday is more likely IMO. I doubt they’d do it on Friday(as they don’t want to be addressing “emergent issues” over the weekend), but they could surprise us all.

This.
It’s hard to get groups to test instances when there are so few people online.

He wasnt wrong. New wave went out today for F&F it seems like. People were commenting on it on the WoW classic reddit.

Okay, just logged into beta and asked around, it does look like new invites are being received today. Several are already online and playing.